Solstice Scents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

EXQUISITE ANTIOXIDANT MASQUE

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Solstice Scents
Admin
Solstice Scents

EXQUISITE ANTIOXIDANT MASQUE Empty
PostSubject: EXQUISITE ANTIOXIDANT MASQUE   EXQUISITE ANTIOXIDANT MASQUE EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 3:35 pm

Organic Cocoa, Organic Vanilla Bean & Cream Antioxidant Face Masque with Pomegranate, Coconut Milk, Honey & Green Tea

The Exquisite Face Masque is just that; A powerhouse of antioxidant and skin nourishing ingredients. This masque is not only cleansing and renewing but decadently delicious smelling as well!

This product is NOT VEGAN. It contains honey powder and the coconut powder contains a milk protein called casein. Store your masque in a cool, dry place away from humidity.

(More details regarding each ingredient may be found on the product listing on our website, when available)

EXQUISITE ANTIOXIDANT MASQUE Cocoam10
Back to top Go down
http://www.solsticescents.com
deer4

deer4

PostSubject: Re: EXQUISITE ANTIOXIDANT MASQUE   EXQUISITE ANTIOXIDANT MASQUE EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 8:06 pm

I have both this masque and the Oatmeal masque.. I like to alternate between the two of them... This one smells AMAZING!!!! I feel like i am putting a chocolate mud (not a messy mud) on... I think this mask seems to cleanse, open my pores and my skin does feel smooth afterwards... It is in a powder form so you can add water to make it as thick or runny as you would like to apply it. It does not dry out skin at all. I am extremely happy happy with the results... The jar comes very full and it will last a long time.
Back to top Go down
rinster

rinster

PostSubject: Subject: Re: EXQUISITE ANTIOXIDANT MASQUE   EXQUISITE ANTIOXIDANT MASQUE EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 1:40 pm

Both of Angela's masques are fantastic. This one has a slightly finer texture, but the results are fairly similar for me. They both leaving my skin glowing and healthy. Her ingredients are so gentle I don't have any irritation or tightness even if I use it frequently.
Back to top Go down
alicious

alicious

PostSubject: Re: EXQUISITE ANTIOXIDANT MASQUE   EXQUISITE ANTIOXIDANT MASQUE EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 9:38 pm

This thread just inspired me to use this masque. It leaves my face so soft!
Back to top Go down
Harvest

PostSubject: Re: EXQUISITE ANTIOXIDANT MASQUE   EXQUISITE ANTIOXIDANT MASQUE EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 7:26 pm

I have been using this and the oatmeal masque (somewhat alternating, although I use the oatmeal one more). I love them both.

I have gone on a pretty strict no harsh chemicals kick--tossing out everything that had too much junk in it. However, this left me with some gaps in my face care (a lot of organic stuff feels either too heavy or really strips my skin). I have weird skin--very delicate that can get irritated/dry easily, but still deal with oil and adult acne off and on--so I got these and crossed my fingers.

They are the perfect solution for what I was looking for. My skin looks much more even, I have less irritation, and neither of these make my face feel stripped or burned. I use them both as masques, but when I'm in a hurry, I mix up a quick batch and slop it on for a couple of minutes, then rinse. Even that quick dash always leaves my face feeling wonderful.

I love that my skin is regulating, feels so baby soft, and just looks healthier in general. Whenever I start to have a breakout, I use either this or the oatmeal masque and my face immediately starts to regulate again.

I was a little concerned when I saw the smaller tubs, but I have been very impressed with how far these masques go. I'm very impressed, and when it comes to my face, I don't get impressed easily. I hope to be able to stock up on more soon, so I never run out. I love you

Back to top Go down
rinster

rinster

PostSubject: Re: EXQUISITE ANTIOXIDANT MASQUE   EXQUISITE ANTIOXIDANT MASQUE EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 7:28 am

Must give a little more love for this product.  I've learned you don't need to do a full facial masque to experience the benefits.  I had a small blemish yesterday and I dabbed on a bit with a moist finger just on the affected area.  By this morning it had almost disappeared.  There must be some anti-inflammation properties here;  it's amazing stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EXQUISITE ANTIOXIDANT MASQUE   EXQUISITE ANTIOXIDANT MASQUE Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1