HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Share | 

Forum Contest Entry

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SolsticeScholar

PostSubject: Forum Contest Entry   Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:34 pm

Hello everyone,

I first learned about Solstice Scents when Lerchskat did a wonderful review on her YouTube channel. Knowing that she and I had similar tastes in BPAL scents, I thought I would place an order, and needless to say I fell in love! The first four scents I tried were: Spellbound Woods, Cenobite, Jack and the Devil, and Nag Champa and I was immediately impressed with each and every one. Needless to say, I rarely order from BPAL now.

My favorite Solstice Scents scent at the moment is Manor! I prefer to layer the burnishing glace with the perfume oil to make the scent last all day. It is a wonderful woodsy, incensey vanilla-musk and is completely true to the description provided on the site. The vanilla-musk is dominant and sweet, but there is something interesting and dark lurking in the background, like an old house with a secret inside. Manor reminds me of something a character from a Gothic novel would wear, perhaps a dapper vampire. I have pretty much worn this scent exclusively since purchasing.

In case anyone is curious my other top favorite Solstice Scents scents are (in no particular order): Old Cedar Magus, Devil's Tongue, Spellbound Woods, Russian Caravan, and Sandalwood Vanilla.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down

Forum Contest Entry
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Solstice Scents :: Solstice Scents Contests :: Solstice Scents Contests :: SS Welcome Contest-
Jump to: