Solstice Scents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whipped Soaps!

Go down 
+4
falconwing
debibob
Rob
mcfly85
8 posters
AuthorMessage
mcfly85

Whipped Soaps! Empty
PostSubject: Whipped Soaps!   Whipped Soaps! EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 1:28 pm

Right now the whipped soaps are my favorite Solstice Scents bath product, hands down. Even though I love the glaces and ganache since they help me layer my favorite smells, the whipped soap is so luxurious that it would probably be my first choice, after the perfumes, for favorite SS item.

So recently I grabbed one I hadn't used in a while and did something I hadn't tried before - I used it with a bath puff. I know it sounds like a logical no-brainer, but I'd always just used them with either a washcloth or my hands. The puff made a HUGE difference. There were ginormous billows of frothy lather - it was crazy and I probably used way too much product, but again, LUXURIOUS. I'm thinking about ordering one in Cocoa Mallow, but I am honestly concerned that I will want to eat it.
Back to top Go down
Rob

Rob

Whipped Soaps! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whipped Soaps!   Whipped Soaps! EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 1:40 pm

mcfly-

The whipped soaps are fantastic when you use a poof! They lather up so well, you really don't need to use much at all. I really love them too... not drying at all to my skin and they really scent up the bathroom!

My SO uses the Nag Champa whipped soap as shampoo too and loves it.

-Rob
Back to top Go down
mcfly85

Whipped Soaps! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whipped Soaps!   Whipped Soaps! EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 5:37 pm

Ooh - using it as shampoo - I'll have to try that!

I LOVE the Nag Champa scent too, so I'll have to add that to my list to aquire. : )
Back to top Go down
debibob

debibob

Whipped Soaps! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whipped Soaps!   Whipped Soaps! EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 5:06 pm

I love the whipped soaps. I will use a whipped soap in different scents that I might wear in a perfume. They make taking a shower a sensory experience, not to mention how creamy they are. Right now I have Witche's Cottage, Gehenna, and Foxcroft in my shower. Cocoa Mallow is a fav along with Cenobite and Sandalwood Vanilla. I also have used Nag Champa which I love! So many, so little time...I will soap up more than once just to use more of them.
Back to top Go down
falconwing

falconwing

Whipped Soaps! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whipped Soaps!   Whipped Soaps! EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 7:03 pm

[b]

I Love the whipped soaps too. Cenobite, Nag Champa, and Dragon's Blood are regular reorders. Sandlewood Vanilla was pretty good too.

You know, if she ever comes out with a caramel, vanilla, cinnamon bun concoction, I may just use a spoon, instaed of a puff! Laughing

I will be doing my monthly ordering. with so many new scents, I feel like a kid in a candy store!
Back to top Go down
Cats in the Cradle

Cats in the Cradle

Whipped Soaps! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whipped Soaps!   Whipped Soaps! EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 8:06 pm

Fresh out of the shower with my new Blueberry Muffin soap. I smell marvelous! Plus this is my first whipped soap from SS and I am a very happy customer. Tomorrow the Blackburn which smells heavenly.
Back to top Go down
Samengage

Whipped Soaps! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whipped Soaps!   Whipped Soaps! EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 7:23 pm

I'm kicking myself for not trying this sooner.
The Whipped Soaps are silky, well-scented, and lather up so well with a pouf. I bought a couple of the Winter scents in whipped soaps, and I'm having a hard time not eating Dark Ginger Spicecake right out of the jar with a spoon.
Back to top Go down
L4L_HerbalMuseFairy

L4L_HerbalMuseFairy

Whipped Soaps! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whipped Soaps!   Whipped Soaps! EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 3:01 am

SS makes the best whipped soaps hands down!!!!! I really love how silky and thick they are. I am working on the Banana Nut Bread from early Summer and I am taking my dear sweet time because its so good I don't wanna let go!!! I shave with them and use a small dallop on a towel to wash with because I don't really like poufs, but I may buy one just to test the theory....so worth it!!!
tongue
Back to top Go down
Bee_HBH_Moonchild504

Whipped Soaps! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whipped Soaps!   Whipped Soaps! EmptyMon Oct 18, 2021 8:07 am

I am excited to try foxcroft whipped soap, I love the bath salts so much, I needed it as soap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Whipped Soaps! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whipped Soaps!   Whipped Soaps! Empty

Back to top Go down

Whipped Soaps!
Page 1 of 1