Solstice Scents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

leolover's forum entry

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
leolover

leolover

leolover's forum entry Empty
PostSubject: leolover's forum entry   leolover's forum entry EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 9:46 pm

I also found Solstice Scents on the Green (Lush NA Forum). I was intrigued by the complexity of the products and the unusual packaging. No one beats Angela and Greg's TAT and their customer service and lightning fast responses to questions are top of the line.

I have several favorite scents. Cenobite is one of the first scents I tried and I love it still. It's a vanilla base, but with much more body than a regular vanilla. My newest favorite scent is Manor (RobJon's reviews of his sample convinced me to try this one).

My favorite product is probably the roll on perfume. I throw these in my purse -- they never leak -- and they are great for those times when you need a little bit of aromatherapy. I've bought several roll on perfumes as gifts, for my mom and her friends down in Florida.

LOVE LOVE LOVE Solstice Scents! cheers
Back to top Go down
Rob

Rob

leolover's forum entry Empty
PostSubject: Re: leolover's forum entry   leolover's forum entry EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 10:09 pm

Yay!!! LL is here! cheers
Back to top Go down

leolover's forum entry
Page 1 of 1