Solstice Scents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES AND FORUM QUESTIONS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Solstice Scents
Admin
Solstice Scents

TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES AND FORUM QUESTIONS Empty
PostSubject: TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES AND FORUM QUESTIONS   TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES AND FORUM QUESTIONS EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 9:07 pm

Are you having trouble with something on the forum that is not covered in the
FAQ above? Please post your questions in this thread.

LINKS AND PICTURE POSTING TROUBLE:
You cannot post links for about a week after you join. I've looked in the user control panel and can honestly find nowhere to override that.

To post a picture: When you go to post, there are a bunch of options above the box (Bold, Italic, Center, Bullet Lists etc). Do you see the hyperlink button toward the right? If you see that, go two squares to the left. There is an icon that is a picture with a little disk in front of it. Click that. Then you can click "browse" to find an image on your computer. You can resize the image too. All the images in the SS Scent Reference are the smallest size at 320 pix to give you an idea. The Warlock Salts pic in the bath salts thread in the SS B&B Reviews section is 640 pix.

Once you have your image, click "host it". Highlight the 2nd link, copy and then paste it into the post.

MOBILE DEVICE BROWSING: If you are browsing on a mobile device and cannot log in or the forum does not appear to have the traditional Solstice Scents look with parchment and neutral colors, scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click "Classic View". You'll be in business in no time!
Back to top Go down
http://www.solsticescents.com
nani

nani

PostSubject: Re: TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES AND FORUM QUESTIONS   TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES AND FORUM QUESTIONS EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 1:54 am

Is there a way to be able to view the last commented topics? When I log in, I usually go to "view posts since last visit".. but usually I end up not staying very long and want to come back to it. But then, when I do come back to it, it says there are no topics that match that criteria.
Back to top Go down
Solstice Scents
Admin
Solstice Scents

PostSubject: Re: TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES AND FORUM QUESTIONS   TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES AND FORUM QUESTIONS EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 11:37 am

nani, I really don't think there is a way to see that other than the symbols at the bottom of the home page denoting new posts. I know the problem you're talking about and I deal with it too. Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.solsticescents.com
rinster

rinster

PostSubject: Re: TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES AND FORUM QUESTIONS   TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES AND FORUM QUESTIONS EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 9:03 pm

If you check every other day or so, a low tech way to cruise through the latest reviews is to bring up a page and do a Ctl F, "today" or "yesterday".  It finds instances of those words on the particular page you are on (since there are 4 pages of reviews and they are all in the same folder, it's not that bad).  You can also search on a month like "Oct" if you've been away longer. (Although it may find an October from a previous year!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES AND FORUM QUESTIONS   TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES AND FORUM QUESTIONS Empty

Back to top Go down

TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES AND FORUM QUESTIONS
Page 1 of 1