HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Share | 
 

 Vote for your favorite of the Fall 2011 releases!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

What is your favorite scent from the Fall 2011 collection?
Manor
41%
 41% [ 19 ]
Thornwood Thicket
15%
 15% [ 7 ]
Devil's Tongue
7%
 7% [ 3 ]
Witches Cottage
20%
 20% [ 9 ]
Gehenna
4%
 4% [ 2 ]
Foxcroft
13%
 13% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 46
 

AuthorMessage
Solstice Scents
Admin
avatar

Posts : 678
Join date : 2011-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Vote for your favorite of the Fall 2011 releases!   Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:23 pm

AngloAngel wrote:
Rob wrote:
AngloAngel wrote:
cheers I did it! I did it! I did it! cheers

I placed my first SS order (albeit a shmall one!) and I'm soooo excited!!

I purchased Witch's Cottage for my Mum (An X-mas gift, don'cha know?), and asked for Manor as my first free sample. I also asked (very nicely, I might add!) for a sample of Foxcroft as my second freebie! SQUEEE!!! I can't WAIT!! I'm going to sleep by my mail box until it arrives, I swear!! Sleep

cheers

YAY AA! Let the addiction begin..... /snicker




I know, right! Aaand I saw that she is even going to include a sample of Harvest Moon!!! I'm so excited! I'm going to go and get my sleeping bag set up! Sleep Sleep

hehe...I saw you mention Harvest Moon on one of your posts here. Very Happy I hope something in your first order turns out to be a winner for you. Remember to skin test the scents since the cold sniff is usually not an accurate depiction of the true scent.
Back to top Go down
http://www.solsticescents.com
Rob

avatar

Posts : 285
Join date : 2011-09-25
Age : 55
Location : Pittsburgh, PA

PostSubject: Re: Vote for your favorite of the Fall 2011 releases!   Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:13 pm

Solstice Scents wrote:
AngloAngel wrote:
Rob wrote:
AngloAngel wrote:
cheers I did it! I did it! I did it! cheers

I placed my first SS order (albeit a shmall one!) and I'm soooo excited!!

I purchased Witch's Cottage for my Mum (An X-mas gift, don'cha know?), and asked for Manor as my first free sample. I also asked (very nicely, I might add!) for a sample of Foxcroft as my second freebie! SQUEEE!!! I can't WAIT!! I'm going to sleep by my mail box until it arrives, I swear!! Sleep

cheers

YAY AA! Let the addiction begin..... /snicker




I know, right! Aaand I saw that she is even going to include a sample of Harvest Moon!!! I'm so excited! I'm going to go and get my sleeping bag set up! Sleep Sleep

hehe...I saw you mention Harvest Moon on one of your posts here. Very Happy I hope something in your first order turns out to be a winner for you. Remember to skin test the scents since the cold sniff is usually not an accurate depiction of the true scent.

That is SO true. Foxcroft is probably the biggest surprise of all! Smile



Back to top Go down
AngloAngel

avatar

Posts : 116
Join date : 2011-09-27
Age : 40
Location : Chandler, AZ

PostSubject: Re: Vote for your favorite of the Fall 2011 releases!   Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:56 pm

Rob wrote:
Solstice Scents wrote:
AngloAngel wrote:
Rob wrote:
AngloAngel wrote:
cheers I did it! I did it! I did it! cheers

I placed my first SS order (albeit a shmall one!) and I'm soooo excited!!

I purchased Witch's Cottage for my Mum (An X-mas gift, don'cha know?), and asked for Manor as my first free sample. I also asked (very nicely, I might add!) for a sample of Foxcroft as my second freebie! SQUEEE!!! I can't WAIT!! I'm going to sleep by my mail box until it arrives, I swear!! Sleep

cheers

YAY AA! Let the addiction begin..... /snicker




I know, right! Aaand I saw that she is even going to include a sample of Harvest Moon!!! I'm so excited! I'm going to go and get my sleeping bag set up! Sleep Sleep

hehe...I saw you mention Harvest Moon on one of your posts here. Very Happy I hope something in your first order turns out to be a winner for you. Remember to skin test the scents since the cold sniff is usually not an accurate depiction of the true scent.

That is SO true. Foxcroft is probably the biggest surprise of all! Smile



*SQUEEE!!* I can't wait! From reading everything in here plus personal experience (that's how I know about my reaction to certain Musks...) I can't wait to get them on my wrists so I can go in to work and run my arms under my co-workers noses saying, "Smell me! I have a good sniffie!!" lol!
Back to top Go down
AngloAngel

avatar

Posts : 116
Join date : 2011-09-27
Age : 40
Location : Chandler, AZ

PostSubject: Re: Vote for your favorite of the Fall 2011 releases!   Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:35 pm

Miss Angela,

Thank you SOoooo much for including Harvest Moon in my order! I fell in love with it as soon as I uncorked it! I love you I love you I love you Everything smells so good! I can't wait to place my next order with you.
Back to top Go down
Rob

avatar

Posts : 285
Join date : 2011-09-25
Age : 55
Location : Pittsburgh, PA

PostSubject: Re: Vote for your favorite of the Fall 2011 releases!   Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:20 am

AngloAngel wrote:
Miss Angela,

Thank you SOoooo much for including Harvest Moon in my order! I fell in love with it as soon as I uncorked it! I love you I love you I love you Everything smells so good! I can't wait to place my next order with you.

Oh I love it!! cheers

At least if we all go broke, we'll go broke together, with good friends around... and best of all, we'll smell GREAT!!

lol!

Back to top Go down
Solstice Scents
Admin
avatar

Posts : 678
Join date : 2011-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Vote for your favorite of the Fall 2011 releases!   Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:51 pm

AngloAngel wrote:
Miss Angela,

Thank you SOoooo much for including Harvest Moon in my order! I fell in love with it as soon as I uncorked it! I love you I love you I love you Everything smells so good! I can't wait to place my next order with you.

You're so welcome. I'm glad you liked it!! I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.solsticescents.com
Rob

avatar

Posts : 285
Join date : 2011-09-25
Age : 55
Location : Pittsburgh, PA

PostSubject: Re: Vote for your favorite of the Fall 2011 releases!   Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:50 am

OK...

Since we've all had plenty of time trying all of the fall releases and it wasn't fair to list just ONE favorite, how about if we each list what we liked by number? (1 being your favorite and the last number being your least) Your list would include anything that was newly released for Autumn, including Wail of the Banshee and Crumbling Crypt.

Here's mine!

1. Foxcroft
2. Wail of the Banshee
3. Devil's Tongue
4. Crumbling Crypt
5. Manor
6. Gehenna
7. Witches Cottage
8. Thornwood Thicket


LOL 1-7 are very close, there's a big difference between my liking Witches Cottage and Thornwood Thicket. This list has changed on me a few times, but I'm pretty sure that this is how I overall liked them. Manor was #1 for a while and still is reaaalllly loved (even though it's #5), but Foxcroft just beat them all... and the salts... those scents are mind blowing. Devil's Tongue is just soooo unique. GIVE ME DARK AND DANK!!! Wink

PS- Angela- Greg was spot on about Foxcroft. I'll await his next recommendation! Wink

Back to top Go down
SolsticeScholar

avatar

Posts : 221
Join date : 2011-09-25
Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: Vote for your favorite of the Fall 2011 releases!   Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:15 am

For me it's:

1. Manor (hands down, I think this is my most worn SS scent ever and has been my go to).
2. Devil's Tongue (also have a ton of love for this one and would like to see it go GC as it is a very unique leather blend).
3. Gehenna (again, I think this one should go GC because there is nothing else in the catalog with red musk. It is a beautiful balance between red musk and dragon's blood and I prefer it to straight Dragon's Blood or Nag Champa).
4. Foxcroft
5. Witch's Cottage
6. Thornwood Thicket (I was hoping for more incense and less berry...alas).
Back to top Go down
AngloAngel

avatar

Posts : 116
Join date : 2011-09-27
Age : 40
Location : Chandler, AZ

PostSubject: Re: Vote for your favorite of the Fall 2011 releases!   Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:34 am

I'm going with:

1. Harvest Moon
2. Manor (This was actually a close second! I had to flip a coin!)
3. Witch's Cottage
4. Foxcroft
Back to top Go down
caligirl38

avatar

Posts : 11
Join date : 2011-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Vote for your favorite of the Fall 2011 releases!   Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:51 am

Manor manor and did I mention I cheers manor. Hubby loved it on me and he's not a I love that scent your wearing kind of guy rendeer
Back to top Go down
 
Vote for your favorite of the Fall 2011 releases!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Solstice Scents :: Solstice Scents Topics :: SS General Discussion-
Jump to: