Solstice Scents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PERFUME RESTOCK INFO 10/3

Go down 
+6
debibob
rinster
snowy
deer4
Rob
Solstice Scents
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Solstice Scents
Admin
Solstice Scents

PERFUME RESTOCK INFO 10/3 Empty
PostSubject: PERFUME RESTOCK INFO 10/3   PERFUME RESTOCK INFO 10/3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 12:32 pm

UPDATE 10/10: Just an update that we did get our perfume bottles and are busy making all the restocks and new perfumes. We're going to list all the perfume restocks at the same time as the new stuff for those who wish to order both all in one order.

Hi guys, I am getting a few inquiries regarding when OOS perfumes will be available again. Our perfume bottles have been on back order for a few weeks. When I placed my order and it arrived a week later, my bottles were not a part of the order and I was told that they would arrive approx 9/26 when I called, then 9/29 via email and this morning I received an email stating they would be in tomorrow 10/4 (to the supplier, not to me). If they arrive tomorrow, I am hoping they will be here by Friday so we can work on restocking the perfumes this weekend (not to mention I can't do my mini fall release until we have them since I have nothing to put the perfumes in!)

I'm frustrated but these bottles are twice as expensive elsewhere so I'm kind of at the company's mercy. Last time the wait was 2 1/2 months because they had to come from Italy then go elsewhere before they arrived at the supplier. Fortunately that is not the case this time.

So Manor, Witch's Cottage, Gehenna, Cenobite, Spellbound Woods, Nag Champa, Tenebrous Mist, Cocoa Mallow, Pink Sugar, Harvest Moon, Caramel Apple, Thornwood Thicket, etc. will all be back as soon as we get our bottles and restock. I'll post an update when I have one. So sorry for the inconvenience everyone!

Last edited by Solstice Scents on Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.solsticescents.com
Rob

Rob

PostSubject: Re: PERFUME RESTOCK INFO 10/3   PERFUME RESTOCK INFO 10/3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 12:54 pm

Thanks for the info, Angela! I for one, am more than willing to wait. They are the BEST roller perfume bottles I've ever had. Not once has one of them leaked or the roller not worked (and I have just a FEW of them... LOL). Besides, the cobalt blue is a fantastic color!

Wink

Back to top Go down
deer4

deer4

PostSubject: Re: PERFUME RESTOCK INFO 10/3   PERFUME RESTOCK INFO 10/3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 1:10 pm

The perfume bottles really good, I did however have one leak a little in the shipping but it was so little, the bottle is still full. I always keep that one upright just in case...

Do we get a preview of the next release? Any hints on what to put on our wish lists?
Back to top Go down
snowy

snowy

PostSubject: Re: PERFUME RESTOCK INFO 10/3   PERFUME RESTOCK INFO 10/3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 1:51 pm

Thank you for the update! I am coveting a bottle of Manor Wink
Back to top Go down
rinster

rinster

PostSubject: Re: PERFUME RESTOCK INFO 10/3   PERFUME RESTOCK INFO 10/3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 2:41 pm

I agree with Rob. The cobalt color is pretty plus it helps protect the oils from light, lengthening their life. I think SS is the first perfume company that I've ordered from that has colored roller bottles, which is a very nice touch.
Back to top Go down
debibob

debibob

PostSubject: Re: PERFUME RESTOCK INFO 10/3   PERFUME RESTOCK INFO 10/3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 3:21 pm

Angela-thanks for the update! Can't wait for Spellbound Woods, Nag Champa and the new foodie releases! Love your perfume bottles-they roll great. I have ordered some from others where the roller ball didn't work at all. Happy to wait for them! Laughing
Back to top Go down
DancingFox

DancingFox

PostSubject: Re: PERFUME RESTOCK INFO 10/3   PERFUME RESTOCK INFO 10/3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 5:05 pm

Aww, its worth the wait!! Thank you for the update! I'm anxious for a bottle of Manor. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.etsy.com/shop/DancingVulpine
SolsticeScholar

SolsticeScholar

PostSubject: Re: PERFUME RESTOCK INFO 10/3   PERFUME RESTOCK INFO 10/3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 6:07 pm

I agree, I love the bottles you use, so we can wait! As others have said, I have ordered from other companies whose roller balls do not work at all! Yours look distinctive and expensive.
Back to top Go down
enchantedaromas

PostSubject: Re: PERFUME RESTOCK INFO 10/3   PERFUME RESTOCK INFO 10/3 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 5:33 pm

I'm so willing to wait! I'm just itching to put in an order for some more Harvest Moon, Caramel Apple, Manor and something else I'm forgetting...om nom nom! Hurry up bottles! Smile lol!
Back to top Go down
Tierrafae

PostSubject: Re: PERFUME RESTOCK INFO 10/3   PERFUME RESTOCK INFO 10/3 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 10:24 am

like everythifng on the site, always worth the wait. the bottles are so beautiful they really make the whole purchase a treasure. So appreciate the hard work, commitment, and caring work you do. xx
Back to top Go down
Solstice Scents
Admin
Solstice Scents

PostSubject: Re: PERFUME RESTOCK INFO 10/3   PERFUME RESTOCK INFO 10/3 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 2:00 pm

Just an update that we did get our perfume bottles and are busy making all the restocks and new perfumes. We're going to list all the perfume restocks at the same time as the new stuff for those who wish to order both all in one order.
Back to top Go down
http://www.solsticescents.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PERFUME RESTOCK INFO 10/3   PERFUME RESTOCK INFO 10/3 Empty

Back to top Go down

PERFUME RESTOCK INFO 10/3
Page 1 of 1