Solstice Scents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ROASTED CHESTNUTS & MARSHMALLOW HOME FRAGRANCE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Solstice Scents
Admin
Solstice Scents

ROASTED CHESTNUTS & MARSHMALLOW HOME FRAGRANCE  Empty
PostSubject: ROASTED CHESTNUTS & MARSHMALLOW HOME FRAGRANCE    ROASTED CHESTNUTS & MARSHMALLOW HOME FRAGRANCE  EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 10:16 am

ROASTED CHESTNUTS & MARSHMALLOW
Sweet, Nutty & Comforting Winter Fragrance

The scent is soft, mildly nutty golden roasted chestnuts and a very faint wisp of sweet spice coupled with billows of creamy fluffy marshmallows. Roasted Chestnuts & Marshmallow is deliciously sweet, creamy, warm and sure to have family and friends' mouths watering this holiday season!

ROASTED CHESTNUTS & MARSHMALLOW HOME FRAGRANCE  Tail2912

Solstice Scents home fragrance oils provide a wonderful way to scent your home and provide ambiance with a variety of unique fragrances to choose from. Each highly concentrated and fragrant oil is presented in a 1 oz. cobalt blue glass bottle with glass dropper for ease of use.

Gently shake your home fragrance oil prior to use in case any separation occurs. Never burn fragrance oils unattended. Not for consumption or use on skin. Oils may damage furniture or fabric. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Burn oils in a well ventilated area. Keep tea light diffusers away from flammable materials and drafts.

ROASTED CHESTNUTS & MARSHMALLOW HOME FRAGRANCE  Tail2912

SUGGESTED USE:

Use 2-3 full droppers of oil in a clean tea light soapstone oil diffuser. Not for use in electric warmers. Trim the wick of new tea light candles to 1/4'' prior to use. If you do not trim your wick, the candle flame may burn higher and hotter and cause your oils to diffuse stronger and more profusely. Properly using your diffuser will ensure that your home fragrance oils burn at a more moderate rate and still strongly scent the area in which they are burning.

For best results, burn away from drafts such as directly underneath A/C vents or ceiling fans and away from table top or floor fans. This allows the candle flame to burn truer so that the dish your oils are in may become warm enough to diffuse the oils. Each 2-3 full droppers of oil should provide you with several uses. You may wish to add a bit of fresh fragrance to your diffuser if the scent strength of the first serving is waning. You may adjust the amount of oil as necessary, depending on the type of burner you are using (ceramic, soapstone, glass, metal, etc.), to meet the scent strength you are trying to achieve for your personal space.

ROASTED CHESTNUTS & MARSHMALLOW HOME FRAGRANCE  Rcm_hg10
Back to top Go down
http://www.solsticescents.com
StarSylvie

StarSylvie

ROASTED CHESTNUTS & MARSHMALLOW HOME FRAGRANCE  Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROASTED CHESTNUTS & MARSHMALLOW HOME FRAGRANCE    ROASTED CHESTNUTS & MARSHMALLOW HOME FRAGRANCE  EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 7:40 pm

Well, well, well... What do I say about this hysterical-ly delicious fragrance? That I loved it? How blah. I LOVED IT!

This is the first time I've tried a Solstice Scents home fragrance and I find that it's far superior to other home fragrances that I've used. How do I say this? Let's see... the fragrance maintained its integrity; it didn't deteriorate as it warmed. I've used other fragrances that have sort of fallen apart upon warming.

This scent is beautiful, it's warm, and, I think, perfect for the holiday season!
Back to top Go down

ROASTED CHESTNUTS & MARSHMALLOW HOME FRAGRANCE
Page 1 of 1