Solstice Scents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

POSTPRANDIAL (General Catalog)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Solstice Scents
Admin
Solstice Scents

POSTPRANDIAL (General Catalog) Empty
PostSubject: POSTPRANDIAL (General Catalog)   POSTPRANDIAL (General Catalog) EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 7:31 pm

POSTPRANDIAL
Irish Cream Liqueur and Black Coffee with Coffee Butter, Shea Butter, Pomegranate, Argan & Virgin Coconut Oil

Offered as part of the rotating General Catalog. Has been previously available in Bar Soap, Whipped Soap, Sugared Amber and Turbinado Sugar Scrubs

Description: After an amazing spread of your favorite finger foods, a warm fire and dim lighting, it is time to retire to the porch with a postprandial libation of black coffee illuminated by Irish Cream liqueur. Magnificent. Black coffee marries Irish Cream liqueur, creamy coffee and shea butters and a wee sprinkling of ground coffee in an amazing collusion of mouth watering divinity, topped with a solitary coffee bean. Contains coffee essential oil.

POSTPRANDIAL (General Catalog) Postpr10

Back to top Go down
http://www.solsticescents.com
debibob

debibob

PostSubject: Re: POSTPRANDIAL (General Catalog)   POSTPRANDIAL (General Catalog) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 5:18 pm

I loved this in a whipped soap! I felt like I was having a great Irish Cream coffee drink. Since I can't drink coffee anymore, this was such a treat! It scents up your whole shower, but does not linger on your skin, so you can use whatever perfume you want afterwards! It is such a lovely sensory experience and feels like you are at a spa.
Back to top Go down
sweetgardenangel

sweetgardenangel

PostSubject: Re: POSTPRANDIAL (General Catalog)   POSTPRANDIAL (General Catalog) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 11:16 pm

debibob wrote:
I loved this in a whipped soap! I felt like I was having a great Irish Cream coffee drink. Since I can't drink coffee anymore, this was such a treat! It scents up your whole shower, but does not linger on your skin, so you can use whatever perfume you want afterwards! It is such a lovely sensory experience and feels like you are at a spa.

Ooooh, I've been trying to track down a review on this one because I think her scrubs are superior. Just luv Fruit Cellar Scrub, and contemplating this one, since I luv anything coffee, including Cafe Mallowmel! Thank you so much for the review! study
Back to top Go down
debibob

debibob

PostSubject: Re: POSTPRANDIAL (General Catalog)   POSTPRANDIAL (General Catalog) EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 1:09 am

I agree -her scrubs are great! I also love Fruit Cellar. Spiced Nog in winter is also a great scrub!
Back to top Go down
deer4

deer4

PostSubject: Re: POSTPRANDIAL (General Catalog)   POSTPRANDIAL (General Catalog) EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 6:58 pm

My scrubs are normally brown sugar from the super market! Thats only because I have tried scrubs before and they always either irritated my skin or left the tub too oily! This scent sounded too good to pass by.... I received it today... tried it and am in love....... My skin feels super soft! Not oily at all, just moistured and clean! It was not too harsh and it did an amazing exfoliating clean... The scent is wonderful...... I loved it sooo much I am going to place another order now for my sister!!!! She will be soooooo pleased!!!!
Back to top Go down
tuffcookie

tuffcookie

PostSubject: Re: POSTPRANDIAL (General Catalog)   POSTPRANDIAL (General Catalog) EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 11:12 pm

Just used the sugared amber scrub post-workout and hot damn is this stuff fantastic. At the moment, I'm glad that I used it at night so that I don't have coworkers asking me too many questions, because this smells spot-on and makes me feel warm and cuddly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: POSTPRANDIAL (General Catalog)   POSTPRANDIAL (General Catalog) Empty

Back to top Go down

POSTPRANDIAL (General Catalog)
Page 1 of 1