Solstice Scents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Valentine Fragrance Review!

Go down 
+3
Rob
greenphoenix
The Peach
7 posters
AuthorMessage
The Peach

Valentine Fragrance Review! Empty
PostSubject: Valentine Fragrance Review!   Valentine Fragrance Review! EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:05 pm

I wasn't sure where to post this, so I hope this works! I received my package from the Valentines contest today. I just got a blog post up about the fragrances I received.

http://a-crazy-peach.blogspot.com/2012/02/valentines-at-solstice-scents.html

Black Forest: AWESOME! Thats all I have to say!

Thanks so much for the soap and samples Angela!
Back to top Go down
greenphoenix

greenphoenix

PostSubject: Re: Valentine Fragrance Review!   Valentine Fragrance Review! EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:15 pm

Nice reviews, Peach! Now, you've made me even more excited to receive my order!

Congrats on your win!
Back to top Go down
Rob

Rob

PostSubject: Re: Valentine Fragrance Review!   Valentine Fragrance Review! EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:58 pm

The Peach wrote:
I wasn't sure where to post this, so I hope this works! I received my package from the Valentines contest today. I just got a blog post up about the fragrances I received.

http://a-crazy-peach.blogspot.com/2012/02/valentines-at-solstice-scents.html

Black Forest: AWESOME! Thats all I have to say!

Thanks so much for the soap and samples Angela!

I'm jealous! But congrats and enjoy your goodies!!

cheers

Back to top Go down
The Peach

PostSubject: Re: Valentine Fragrance Review!   Valentine Fragrance Review! EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 12:36 am

Thanks guys! You won't be disappointed! Then again... have we ever been disappointed by anything SS does? I think not!
Back to top Go down
Solstice Scents
Admin
Solstice Scents

PostSubject: Re: Valentine Fragrance Review!   Valentine Fragrance Review! EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 12:57 am

WOW! You are so kind for doing a review, Peach! I'm so glad you enjoyed your goodies and was very interested to read your opinion on Black Forest. I love BF! I'm wearing it now, in fact. Smile It layers nicely with the Cherry Cordial ganache too so I bet it would be nice after showering with the whipped soap!
Back to top Go down
http://www.solsticescents.com
s.supreme

PostSubject: Re: Valentine Fragrance Review!   Valentine Fragrance Review! EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 1:59 am

Thanks for the review! I'm so glad that I ordered a full size Black forest perfume tonight!!
Back to top Go down
Harvest

PostSubject: Re: Valentine Fragrance Review!   Valentine Fragrance Review! EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 8:56 pm

I have a sample of Black Forest speeding its way to me, but I have a feeling I'll be getting a full bottle based on your review. It sounds fantastic.
Back to top Go down
lyeneia

lyeneia

PostSubject: Re: Valentine Fragrance Review!   Valentine Fragrance Review! EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 10:28 pm

i usually order samples before i commit to full sizes too, but the scarcity factor spooked me into full sizes this time. i'm not worried about it, if they're sweeter than i go for, it'll be a bonus for my daughters. i'm especially antsy to try BF, i'm hoping it will be like manor, something that sounds like i wouldn't normally go for, but grows on me anyway. also looking forward to nightgown, been a dismal winter this time and i'm actually looking forward to some florals this year.

-lye
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valentine Fragrance Review!   Valentine Fragrance Review! Empty

Back to top Go down

Valentine Fragrance Review!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Solstice Scents :: Solstice Scents Topics :: SS General Discussion-
Jump to: