Solstice Scents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Not sure where to put this...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Harvest

Not sure where to put this... Empty
PostSubject: Not sure where to put this...   Not sure where to put this... EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 12:16 am

I'm looking for Nightgown in the scents, and can't find it. Is it gone already? (Be still my fainting heart.)
Back to top Go down
Solstice Scents
Admin
Solstice Scents

PostSubject: Re: Not sure where to put this...   Not sure where to put this... EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 12:48 am

I'm sorry to report that it completely sold out. Sad I just put an update on FB.
Back to top Go down
http://www.solsticescents.com
Harvest

PostSubject: Re: Not sure where to put this...   Not sure where to put this... EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 1:00 am

That was fast. I didn't have a chance to get to the website until a little bit ago, and I was absolutely shocked to not see it there. I had a feeling it had sold out, but was hoping against hope that it hadn't. Since there were some samples available, I ordered them. Does that mean the samples will still be coming, or are those gone as well? If they aren't available, I'll just wait until you bring Nightgown back again (fingers and toes crossed). Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Solstice Scents
Admin
Solstice Scents

PostSubject: Re: Not sure where to put this...   Not sure where to put this... EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 1:06 am

We are good to go on samples! I have a little oil reserved just in case we need to pip more samples to fullfill orders but I think we're good. I amended the sample listings to make sure everyone is perfectly clear about the samples being kind of risky since it could potentially mean not being able to buy a full size of something one loves.

I will be seriously looking at and considering feedback regarding Nightgown. G and I think that it is really pretty and really sexy smelling on the dry down. If it gets enough positive feedback, I will definitely make more when I have the ability to purchase one of the notes that is currently MIA.
Back to top Go down
http://www.solsticescents.com
Harvest

PostSubject: Re: Not sure where to put this...   Not sure where to put this... EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 8:53 pm

Solstice Scents wrote:
I will be seriously looking at and considering feedback regarding Nightgown. G and I think that it is really pretty and really sexy smelling on the dry down. If it gets enough positive feedback, I will definitely make more when I have the ability to purchase one of the notes that is currently MIA.

My package is already on its way and I can't wait to sniff that sample! Yay! Thanks again for the prompt and wonderful service.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not sure where to put this...   Not sure where to put this... Empty

Back to top Go down

Not sure where to put this...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Solstice Scents :: Solstice Scents Topics :: SS General Discussion-
Jump to: