Solstice Scents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SALE TONIGHT & More restock & other info

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Solstice Scents
Admin
Solstice Scents

SALE TONIGHT & More restock & other info Empty
PostSubject: SALE TONIGHT & More restock & other info   SALE TONIGHT & More restock & other info EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 2:42 pm

SALE TONIGHT - We're going to mark down the majority of our winter inventory for sale tonight at 7 p.m. EST. ALSO restocking Nightgown perfume, both toners, Ganache in Spellbound, Ghost, Cenobite & Cocoa Mallow, restock of a few perfumes that were out like Spellbound, Cenobite, Travelers, Dragons Blood etc., Glace in Spellbound, Cocoa Mallow, Cenobite. Will be sending out a newsletter in a bit but wanted to go ahead and get the info out there.

Winter Collection items - many of these we only have a handful of so there are limited quantities on a lot of this stuff. There's only two Snowshoe Pass perfumes left, by the way. Only a few of the perfume scents have reasonable quantities left so heads up if there are other products you want. We need to make some space on the shelves in prep for spring items.

I am going to be focusing on my continuing ed for my real estate license and doing my taxes before working on the spring stuff. I doubt spring will be out until end of March/April. There's going to be several new yummies and returning items from past spring offerings. I won't be doing much restocking of anything in the shop now because I really need to get the taxes/ed out of the way. I am also busy with real estate currently since we are a college town and this is our season SO I just want to give you guys a 100% heads up that if there is anything you NEED or are low on, please keep all of this in mind. I'm not saying I won't restock anything - just that I'll do what I can and then I'll be focusing heavily on the spring collection when I am done with these tasks.

I was talking with a dear customer who didn't know that SS is just two people: me and Greg. We have no staff or anything so these releases do take quite a bit of time to not only formulate the scents, order supplies, create the package inserts like thank you note etc, make and package the products, but to take the photos, create the listings and then once we have the sale - to quickly ship your goodies. So when I mention the things in the paragraph above I have to make concessions since there are only two of us and it's me that makes the products. Thank you for your understanding. Usually we are pretty good about everything but tax season does get a little stressful each year where I have to focus on that. I really need to figure out Quick Books!!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend! I'm also nursing my sweet 10 year old dog, Mr. Blix. He has really bad ear infections right now and we had to put him under anesthesia the day before yesterday to get an ear flush. He's on a ton of meds and is really miserable so I really just want to lay around and cuddle on him and give him lots of love and encouragment. We have a follow up appointment where they'll decide if he needs another flush and also to tackle some kind of polyp in his one ear. This whole thing is a nightmare and he's "Mama's Boy" so he really comes before anything. Please send positive force for Mr. Blix to feel better soon! <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.solsticescents.com
Harvest

PostSubject: Re: SALE TONIGHT & More restock & other info   SALE TONIGHT & More restock & other info EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 8:23 pm

Sending healing vibes to Mr. Blix. Give him an extra skritch and snuggle for me.
Back to top Go down
AngloAngel

AngloAngel

PostSubject: Re: SALE TONIGHT & More restock & other info   SALE TONIGHT & More restock & other info EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 11:10 pm

Harvest wrote:
Sending healing vibes to Mr. Blix. Give him an extra skritch and snuggle for me.

^^I'd like to echo the sentiments!!
Back to top Go down
katmish

katmish

PostSubject: Re: SALE TONIGHT & More restock & other info   SALE TONIGHT & More restock & other info EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 5:15 pm

I'm sending many good thoughts - and my cats send many purrs - to Mr. Blix. We all hope he will feel much better soon (and the cats say that they are sorry he has to go to the V.E.T. so many times!)
Back to top Go down
Samengage

PostSubject: Re: SALE TONIGHT & More restock & other info   SALE TONIGHT & More restock & other info EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 12:58 am

Hooray for toners!
Sending oodles of well wishes & love to Mr. Blix. Poor doggy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SALE TONIGHT & More restock & other info   SALE TONIGHT & More restock & other info Empty

Back to top Go down

SALE TONIGHT & More restock & other info
Page 1 of 1