Solstice Scents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Springy SS perfumes!! <3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
greeneyedgirl11

Springy SS perfumes!! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Springy SS perfumes!! <3   Springy SS perfumes!! <3 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:29 pm

Hello my fellow Solstice Scentsters! These are my reviews on my Spring 2012 order. I only got perfumes and all in all I was happy with everything. Angela never disappoints! On to the reviews…

Chantilly Cream – This scent reminds me peach scented tobacco I once smoked at a hookah bar – weird huh? Haha I know that’s strange, it doesn’t smell like smoke or anything. When I first tested that’s what I thought. Sweet, tangy, light, just perfect for the warmer months.

Chiffon – Good thing I got this one because it’s the perfect lemon scent. When I first applied, the scent was all lemon and sugar, but on the dry down the musk really comes out making this a sexy spring must-have.

Courtyard – I couldn’t say no to the premiums! The great thing about this perfume is that all the notes listed on the description make an appearance on my skin – lavender, lime, oakmoss and all the outdoor-sy lovleyness! It reminds me of being out in the woods after it rains.. again my nose just takes my memory where it wants to go.

Spirit Tree – This floral is simply divine! Wearing this really got me into the springtime spirit (ha get it?! Spirit. Yeah, sorry..) and it turned out really nice.

And the best for last…

Cascade of Gold –For the other four I got sample vials, and I had a good feeling about this one. I decided to get the full 5mL and boy am I glad I did! This is my favorite of the spring collection perfumes I got. It’s beautiful, mysterious, a plethora of pretty.
Back to top Go down

Springy SS perfumes!! <3
Page 1 of 1