HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Share | 
 

 Winter Collection 2012 Release 12/1 5 p.m. EST

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Solstice Scents
Admin
avatar

Posts : 678
Join date : 2011-09-11

PostSubject: Winter Collection 2012 Release 12/1 5 p.m. EST   Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:41 pm

The Winter Collection will be available tomorrow, December 1st at 5 p.m. EST. All of the products and scents that will be offered can be viewed here: http://solsticescents.blogspot.com/2012/11/solstice-scents-winter-collection-2012.html

We hope you see something that catches your eye!
Back to top Go down
http://www.solsticescents.com
SolsticeScholar

avatar

Posts : 221
Join date : 2011-09-25
Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: Winter Collection 2012 Release 12/1 5 p.m. EST   Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:42 am

Can't wait to try the updated version of Russian Caravan!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
explodingpastry

avatar

Posts : 39
Join date : 2012-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Winter Collection 2012 Release 12/1 5 p.m. EST   Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:42 pm

Will there be any more restocks of Cedar & Siberian Fir bath salts? (Just curious, I still have other salts from the fall, which should tide me over until your next release where I'm eyeing Wren.)
Back to top Go down
Solstice Scents
Admin
avatar

Posts : 678
Join date : 2011-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Winter Collection 2012 Release 12/1 5 p.m. EST   Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:38 am

explodingpastry wrote:
Will there be any more restocks of Cedar & Siberian Fir bath salts? (Just curious, I still have other salts from the fall, which should tide me over until your next release where I'm eyeing Wren.)

No, we won't be restocking Cedar & Fir but I am considering bringing Wren back for spring. Restocking Ghost Salts though!
Back to top Go down
http://www.solsticescents.com
TheAnglican

avatar

Posts : 77
Join date : 2011-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Winter Collection 2012 Release 12/1 5 p.m. EST   Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:48 pm

Solstice Scents wrote:
explodingpastry wrote:
Will there be any more restocks of Cedar & Siberian Fir bath salts? (Just curious, I still have other salts from the fall, which should tide me over until your next release where I'm eyeing Wren.)

No, we won't be restocking Cedar & Fir but I am considering bringing Wren back for spring. Restocking Ghost Salts though!

Oh, I loved the Wren salts! I hope they come back for a Spring release.
Back to top Go down
Rob

avatar

Posts : 285
Join date : 2011-09-25
Age : 55
Location : Pittsburgh, PA

PostSubject: Re: Winter Collection 2012 Release 12/1 5 p.m. EST   Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:19 pm

TheAnglican wrote:
Solstice Scents wrote:
explodingpastry wrote:
Will there be any more restocks of Cedar & Siberian Fir bath salts? (Just curious, I still have other salts from the fall, which should tide me over until your next release where I'm eyeing Wren.)

No, we won't be restocking Cedar & Fir but I am considering bringing Wren back for spring. Restocking Ghost Salts though!

Oh, I loved the Wren salts! I hope they come back for a Spring release.

Oh me too, TA! I LOVE Wren! It completely surprised me the first time I tried it... although I haven't disliked one of Angela's bath salts I DON'T love! Wink

Back to top Go down
 
Winter Collection 2012 Release 12/1 5 p.m. EST
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Solstice Scents :: Solstice Scents News :: Solstice Scents News-
Jump to: