Solstice Scents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CHERRY VANILLA AMBEROSIA (General Catalog)

Go down 
+7
Gigi
rinster
LittleBird
sam364
s.supreme
debibob
Solstice Scents
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Solstice Scents
Admin
Solstice Scents

CHERRY VANILLA AMBEROSIA (General Catalog) Empty
PostSubject: CHERRY VANILLA AMBEROSIA (General Catalog)   CHERRY VANILLA AMBEROSIA (General Catalog) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 8:47 pm

CHERRY VANILLA AMBEROSIA
Amber, Black Cherry, Maraschino Cherry, Deep Vanilla, Whipped Cream & Sweet Orange EO

CITRUS OIL MAY CAUSE PHOTOSENSITIVITY.  THIS BLEND IS NOT RECOMMENDED FOR APPLICATION PRIOR TO EXTENDED SUN EXPOSURE.

This perfume is a blend of 2 different ambers, black cherries, maraschino cherries, vanilla and a tiny hint whipped cream and sweet orange essential oil. A burst of cherry and amber followed by a deep vanilla greets you on initial application. A subtle orange note emerges shortly thereafter. The dry down is a very soft incensey amber-cherry combo with a subtle sweetness from the vanilla. Contains a blend of fragrance and essential oils.  The citrus note is a top note and therefore does not last into the dry down.  The main notes in this blend are the ambers and cherries, rounded out with the vanilla and soft whipped cream.

Citrus oils are phototoxic so do not apply liberally prior to an extended day in the sun.

CHERRY VANILLA AMBEROSIA (General Catalog) Redfea11

Last edited by Solstice Scents on Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:31 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.solsticescents.com
debibob

debibob

PostSubject: Re: CHERRY VANILLA AMBEROSIA (General Catalog)   CHERRY VANILLA AMBEROSIA (General Catalog) EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 5:34 pm

I really like this scent and wish it had a glace or ganache with it. I love layering scents. It has a lovely cherry scent that is not sweet as it is tempered with amber and a bit of vanilla. It is really nice-warmish and ambery with some cherry. Very nice!
Back to top Go down
s.supreme

PostSubject: Re: CHERRY VANILLA AMBEROSIA (General Catalog)   CHERRY VANILLA AMBEROSIA (General Catalog) EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 10:02 pm

First off, let me say that normally I can't stand fruity scents but this is GORGEOUS. It is such a lovely, sexy blend of cherries, amber and vanilla ( I don't get much of the citrus note) and the dry down is sort of an warm, sweet, incensey, amber.

I ADORE this scent and wish it came in ganache and glace, so I could layer it all over my body!
Back to top Go down
sam364

PostSubject: Re: CHERRY VANILLA AMBEROSIA (General Catalog)   CHERRY VANILLA AMBEROSIA (General Catalog) EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 1:40 pm

Cross-posted from the green:

I'm testing Cherry Vanilla Amberosia, which is the last of the samples I received with my order last week. This is the only one I've tried that's been a little off from its description. I did get an initial burst of cherry, but the amber was right behind it, and it started smelling incensey soon afterward. Vanilla joined the party, but orange didn't, and the dry-down was as described. Not my cup of tea.
Back to top Go down
LittleBird

LittleBird

PostSubject: Re: CHERRY VANILLA AMBEROSIA (General Catalog)   CHERRY VANILLA AMBEROSIA (General Catalog) EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 10:09 am

I've always wanted a cherry fragrance, but I usually find them to be too sweet, and I have trouble wearing fruity scents in general. Cherry Vanilla Amberosia is the only cherry scent that I've ever worn and loved. The cherry is syrupy sweet, but the amber cuts through the sweetness and the vanilla adds a nice, creamy smoothness to the blend. It's like cherry & vanilla made dark, warm, and sensual by the resinous amber. Really amazing <3.
Back to top Go down
rinster

rinster

PostSubject: Subject: Re: CHERRY VANILLA AMBEROSIA (General Catalog)   CHERRY VANILLA AMBEROSIA (General Catalog) EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 1:04 pm

This is a delicious fruity melange, but the cherry doesn't stick around as long as I'd like. (I have this problem with orange, too. It's me, not you. Really.)
Back to top Go down
Gigi

PostSubject: Re: CHERRY VANILLA AMBEROSIA (General Catalog)   CHERRY VANILLA AMBEROSIA (General Catalog) EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 5:59 am

I was hesitant to order this one because I always get disappointed in fruity scents as I usually find them too simple, kind of cheap smelling and uninteresting. But there's a whole different story going on here. I'm finding many layers to this scent and I love it in every moment of the day. It reminds me so much of the homemade maraschino cherry brandy my friend makes every year with delicious Dalmatian cherries from her garden.
Back to top Go down
Sofa Nymph

Sofa Nymph

PostSubject: Re: CHERRY VANILLA AMBEROSIA (General Catalog)   CHERRY VANILLA AMBEROSIA (General Catalog) EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 7:17 pm

This is really lovely, nowhere as sweet as you might imagine. Lovely vanilla with deep cherries, slightly foody but not overwhelmingly so.
Back to top Go down
thorton

thorton

PostSubject: Re: CHERRY VANILLA AMBEROSIA (General Catalog)   CHERRY VANILLA AMBEROSIA (General Catalog) EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 3:05 am

s.supreme wrote:
First off, let me say that normally I can't stand fruity scents but this is GORGEOUS. It is such a lovely, sexy blend of cherries, amber and vanilla ( I don't get much of the citrus note) and the dry down is sort of an warm, sweet, incensey, amber.

I ADORE this scent and wish it came in ganache and glace, so I could layer it all over my body!

I couldn't agree more!!! You need to make more of this scent....PLEASE!!!!! cherry
Back to top Go down
s.supreme

PostSubject: Re: CHERRY VANILLA AMBEROSIA (General Catalog)   CHERRY VANILLA AMBEROSIA (General Catalog) EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 3:54 am

OMG, Angela I just can't thank you enough for offering this amazing scent in ganache and glace!!

Today, I had a long, hot soak loaded with the glace, slathered the ganache on afterward and then dabbed all my pulse points with the perfume . Pure nirvana!!! I also think that the Black Forest perfume complements and layers with the Cherry vanilla amberosia scent very well. It seems to add a deep, darkness to it that I love.

Thanks Again, I am your customer for life!!
Back to top Go down
Samengage

PostSubject: Re: CHERRY VANILLA AMBEROSIA (General Catalog)   CHERRY VANILLA AMBEROSIA (General Catalog) EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 10:57 pm

When I see the word 'cherry' in a fragrance, I instantly assume that there's no way I'm going to like it. Cherry tends to smell overly fruity, cheap, far too sweet, or like cough syrup to me. But this scent pleasantly surprised me! There is an initial burst of cherry, but it's a gorgeous cherry. It doesn't take long to morph into this amber/cherry/vanilla amazingness, with amber being the dominant note on me. Very glad I chose this as my free sample. Smile
Back to top Go down
neveryoung

PostSubject: Re: CHERRY VANILLA AMBEROSIA (General Catalog)   CHERRY VANILLA AMBEROSIA (General Catalog) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 3:59 pm

This is soft, sweet, sexy, and very feminine. The cherry note sounds scary but the way it is blended with the vanilla reminds me of creamy cherry ice cream rather than the fresh fruit (or that cough syrup scent we all fear). It isn’t cloying at all thanks to the brightness of the orange and the warmth of the ambers. On dry down the amber seems to be the strongest note on my skin, with the cherry and vanilla adding a creamy, fruity background. Absolutely delicious without being too foody.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CHERRY VANILLA AMBEROSIA (General Catalog)   CHERRY VANILLA AMBEROSIA (General Catalog) Empty

Back to top Go down

CHERRY VANILLA AMBEROSIA (General Catalog)
Page 1 of 1