Solstice Scents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

China Glaze Metro Collection

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Solstice Scents
Admin
Solstice Scents

China Glaze Metro Collection Empty
PostSubject: China Glaze Metro Collection   China Glaze Metro Collection EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 4:42 pm

I don't have a tremendous collection of polish but I do enjoy a good one and I like to have a selection of colors. China Glaze has a newer collection out called the Metro Collection. I picked up Concrete Catwalk, Westside Warrior and Midtown Magic. They are all amazing and only take two coats for full opaque coverage! I don't have the patience for more than two coats so my favorite polishes are two coaters.

Concrete Catwalk - My absolute favorite dark gray cream with a hint of blue. Dries so shiny that it looks like you're wearing a top coat. This is one of my favorite polishes of all time. I've been on the hunt for a gray like this for some time and it was such a welcome addition to my small collection.

Westside Warrior - Amazing green cream with lots of olive. I've been looking for this particular shade of green for a long time. Some have come close, but this particular one is great.

Midtown Magic - Very dark eggplant, almost black at 2 coats, with copper and lime mini glitter. It's kind of a duochrome glitter. This is a super awesome polish. I have so many shades that dry almost black. At one careful coat, this is still a shade between eggplant and burgundy.

Have you tried any polishes in the Metro Collection? Some other polishes I'm looking at are the Smoke & Mirrors Collection from Zoya, among many other lemmings.
Back to top Go down
http://www.solsticescents.com
lov2read68

PostSubject: Re: China Glaze Metro Collection   China Glaze Metro Collection EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 7:20 pm

I haven't gotten anything recently from China Glaze - last color from them was 108 degrees this summer.

I recently got Petra from Zoya Smoke & Mirrors - lovely dark gray creme with slight purple leanings. Also have a couple other colors from that collection that I'd like to add to mine!
Back to top Go down
Vanilla

Vanilla

PostSubject: Re: China Glaze Metro Collection   China Glaze Metro Collection EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 8:21 pm

The last China Glaze I picked up was Ghoulish Glow. It glows in that dark! Its that whitish GITD color. I love it! Halloween is my favorite holiday and I'm obsessed with GITD. It could even work on top of any other colors you have. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: China Glaze Metro Collection   China Glaze Metro Collection Empty

Back to top Go down

China Glaze Metro Collection
Page 1 of 1