Solstice Scents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HARVEST MOON HOME FRAGRANCE OIL

Go down 
+3
debibob
Cats in the Cradle
Solstice Scents
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Solstice Scents
Admin
Solstice Scents

HARVEST MOON HOME FRAGRANCE OIL Empty
PostSubject: HARVEST MOON HOME FRAGRANCE OIL   HARVEST MOON HOME FRAGRANCE OIL EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 2:35 pm

Apples, Pumpkin, Butternut Squash, Roasted Chestnuts & Spices

Harvest Moon is a fragrance for those who wish that fall could last year-round. It is a true harvest-smelling autumn inspired blend of crisp fresh apple slices, pumpkin, butternut squash, cinnamon, clove, maple and roasted chestnuts. Close your eyes and imagine the vibrant reds, oranges and yellows of the fall leaves, the smell of smoke from a fireplace, the taste of mulled cider and feel the thrilling chill in the air tickle the nape of your neck. You will see in your minds-eye the colorful seasonal gourds and ornamental maize in the yards of your neighbors and hear the wind chimes in the fall breeze as the fallen leaves dance and rustle around your feet.

HARVEST MOON HOME FRAGRANCE OIL Tail2910
Never burn fragrance oils unattended. Not for consumption or use on skin. Oils may damage furniture or fabric. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Burn oils in a well ventilated area. Keep tea light diffusers away from flammable materials and drafts.

SUGGESTED USE:

Use 2-3 full droppers of oil in a clean tea light soapstone oil diffuser. Not for use in electric warmers. Trim the wick of new tea light candles to 1/4'' prior to use. If you do not trim your wick, the candle flame may burn higher and hotter and cause your oils to diffuse stronger and more profusely. Properly using your diffuser will ensure that your home fragrance oils burn at a more moderate rate and still strongly scent the area in which they are burning.

For best results, burn away from drafts such as directly underneath A/C vents or ceiling fans and away from table top or floor fans. This allows the candle flame to burn truer so that the dish your oils are in may become warm enough to diffuse the oils. Each 2-3 full droppers of oil should provide you with several uses. You may wish to add a bit of fresh fragrance to your diffuser if the scent strength of the first serving is waning. You may adjust the amount of oil as necessary, depending on the type of burner you are using (ceramic, soapstone, glass, metal, etc.), to meet the scent strength you are trying to achieve for your personal space.

HARVEST MOON HOME FRAGRANCE OIL Harves11
Back to top Go down
http://www.solsticescents.com
Cats in the Cradle

Cats in the Cradle

PostSubject: Re: HARVEST MOON HOME FRAGRANCE OIL   HARVEST MOON HOME FRAGRANCE OIL EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 8:30 pm

This is fantastic as a room fragrance oil. I use this with tealights in a soap stone burner as well as an electric tart warmer. Both work well and the scent is amazing, love it!
Back to top Go down
debibob

debibob

PostSubject: Re: HARVEST MOON HOME FRAGRANCE OIL   HARVEST MOON HOME FRAGRANCE OIL EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 12:57 pm

I absolutely love the HM (and all the others) HFO. I have it going most of the time. I am using my scensty warmer in the living room and use a soapstone burner in my bedroom. The warm, spicey scent just makes me feel like running around through all of the leaves and smell fireplaces going. It makes me happy!
Back to top Go down
Rob

Rob

PostSubject: Re: HARVEST MOON HOME FRAGRANCE OIL   HARVEST MOON HOME FRAGRANCE OIL EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 10:52 am

Wow, just wow! If you think wearing Angela's creations are enjoyable, just try scenting your space with them! I've tried all three of the first release (Conjure, Monster Mash & Harvest Moon) and to be honest, they all work equally beautifully.

She suggests that you use them by themselves in a soapstone burner, which is exactly the way I've been using them. They heat up fast, fill the room quickly with scent and do not overpower your nose. I've found that they hold their scent for a long time.. at least until your tea light burns out. The next time you use it, there only needs to be a dropper or less of oil added to refresh the scent. They burn clean without excess smoke and the heating of the oil doesn't distort the original fragrance at all!

From the chatter on Facebook and the forums, I gather they're becoming quite popular and hope that Angela will continue to expand the line. These oils really compliment the entire Solstice Scents experience. I can't recommend them enough.

Back to top Go down
DancingFox

DancingFox

PostSubject: AMAZING.   HARVEST MOON HOME FRAGRANCE OIL EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 3:19 am

Words cannot express just how IN LOVE I am with this fragrance oil! On lit burner makes my entire home smell like someone is baking pumpkin bread...for hours. I can't even recall how many bottles of this I've purchased since I discovered it. It makes me think about everything I adore in the Autumn season...warmth, spicy with a hint of sweet and all-around pumpkin-y goodness!

On top of that, I am the manager of a pet store. We're often looking for new ways to make it not smell like...well...a pet store. So I decided to be creative and brought in one of my burners and some of this oil. Everyone LOVED it! We're likely going to be burning it daily now! I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.etsy.com/shop/DancingVulpine
LittleBird

LittleBird

PostSubject: Re: HARVEST MOON HOME FRAGRANCE OIL   HARVEST MOON HOME FRAGRANCE OIL EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 11:40 am

I love all of the SS home fragrances that I've tried so far, but this one might be my favorite. It is definitely my husband's favorite, which surprised me, because he's usually not one for foodie type scents. He actually requests this one and then wanders around commenting about how nice our house smells, lol. Anyhow.

I love this as a perfume and it also makes for a beautiful home fragrance. It smells like baked apples with a bit of buttery pumpkin and a subtle, sweet, warm spice. I like that it doesn't smell just like everyone else's apple or pumpkin pie oils, though. The spice here isn't overwhelming at all, and the apple and pumpkin smell better than they do from most other companies (more expensive and true, and less like cheap spices). It's so wonderfully warm and cozy <3
Back to top Go down
WillowMetals

WillowMetals

PostSubject: Re: HARVEST MOON HOME FRAGRANCE OIL   HARVEST MOON HOME FRAGRANCE OIL EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 7:56 pm

This is my second review for a Home Fragrance Oil.  I would like to mention in this one as well, that I really enjoy SS versions of Home fragrance oil.  They come in beautiful cobalt glass vial with droppers and are a nice size.
The oils burn nicely and have great throw.  They aren't overbearing, but you are definitely aware that they are there.

Harvest Moon is a fabulous fragrance.  Autumn is my favorite season and Halloween is my favorite holiday.  Imagine all of the wonderful things during this time of year captured in a fragrance and you have Harvest Moon.

In Harvest Moon I mostly detect: apples, pumpkin, and spice.  I know butternut squash is there and chestnuts too.  It is definitely a gourmand scent.  

The only downfall.....it isn't edible affraid 

Back to top Go down
http://www.willowmetals.etsy.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HARVEST MOON HOME FRAGRANCE OIL   HARVEST MOON HOME FRAGRANCE OIL Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1