Solstice Scents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

contest entry

Go down 
AuthorMessage
debibob

debibob

contest entry Empty
PostSubject: contest entry   contest entry EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 11:51 pm

I first found SS when browsing through etsy for skin care. I came upon their site and was fascinated by the pictures and descriptions of the perfumes. The scent combos were so unusual and sounded so interesting, I had to try them. I was addicted from the first scent. the packaging was fabulous and inticing, and I remember sniffing everything and feeling a bit drunk. They all smelled great! My top 2 favs are Cenobite and Sandalwood Vanilla. I don't think I can pick between them. The SV is so warm and sexy and sensual-I just love it-I can't stop smelling myself when I wear it! I have recieved so many compliments when I wear Cenobite-poeple always comment on it. Just inhaling the dark, boozy vanilla is intoxicating! I love the glace's=your skin feels so glowing when using them. They slide on like silk and feel so good-not at all greasy. SS are the only scents I wear now.
Back to top Go down

contest entry
Page 1 of 1