Solstice Scents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lyeneia contest entry; love the forum!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lyeneia

lyeneia

Lyeneia contest entry; love the forum! Empty
PostSubject: Lyeneia contest entry; love the forum!   Lyeneia contest entry; love the forum! EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 2:15 am

Hi, my name is Kimberly, a.k.a. Lyeneia, and I've been suffering from a Solstice Scent addiction since Jun 16, 2010. My "little" problem started on etsy when a search for "spray moisturizer" tuned up a beautiful shop with meticulously crafted, gorgeously abstruse listings. I couldn't help but put in an order for a bottle of that glace and some samples. I was hooked from the start and placed three more orders within a month, and I shouldn't mention with what regularity after that, but suffice it to say, it feels like Angela, Greg, and Solstice have been with me much longer than a year and a half! I'm happy to see Solstice grow, I can't imagine what I would do without it. My trove has grown quite large since then, to include something close to half the catalog, excluding the foodies, yuck! But a bit of everything else, including fostering healthy addictions in my family, gotta love that!

For posterity I went back to find my first SS feedback, and discovered it is for Anubis, my favoriteist SS of forever and all time. (gimmegimmegimmeitBACK! pleaseohpleaseohpleaseAngiebaby? i'll be your friend?)

it reads; "this is the most amazing intoxicating scent. my husband nicked this for himself, smells wonderfully different and on each of us." 7/15/2010

i'm happy about the forum addition, the one downside of the website transition was that feedbacks went away, now the reviews and the gushing will be back amongst fellow addicts. (sans the gripey bits clown )

-Lyeneia
Current Fav: Devil's Tongue Twisted Evil
All Time Fave: Anubis farao
Back to top Go down

Lyeneia contest entry; love the forum!
Page 1 of 1