Solstice Scents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what kind of wishing do we get to do here?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lyeneia

lyeneia

what kind of wishing do we get to do here? Empty
PostSubject: what kind of wishing do we get to do here?   what kind of wishing do we get to do here? EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 2:52 am

is this the thread where we get to pester and beg and whine for crazy wishes like Anubis? or is this just where people go to talk about what they want to buy next from the catalog? just askin rendeer

Lyeneia
Back to top Go down
debibob

debibob

PostSubject: anything   what kind of wishing do we get to do here? EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 8:48 am

I think it is both-if you want or need something that maybe someone has, or just what you love and are hoping to get! Should be fun!
Back to top Go down
Solstice Scents
Admin
Solstice Scents

PostSubject: Re: what kind of wishing do we get to do here?   what kind of wishing do we get to do here? EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 9:02 pm

haha...no. this is the forum where you post items you're wishing for if you're looking to participate in swaps. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.solsticescents.com
lyeneia

lyeneia

PostSubject: Re: what kind of wishing do we get to do here?   what kind of wishing do we get to do here? EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 7:49 pm

phooey... not my thread then, as if i'm ever going to part with the pretties. Sleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what kind of wishing do we get to do here?   what kind of wishing do we get to do here? Empty

Back to top Go down

what kind of wishing do we get to do here?
Page 1 of 1