Solstice Scents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome Contest

Go down 
AuthorMessage
grizabella65

Welcome Contest Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Contest   Welcome Contest EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 7:09 pm

Well, I'm relatively new to S.S. I have ready many great reviews on many Indie blogs etc. Decided it was time to give S.S. a try, I am truly glad I did!
I'm pretty sure many of us here are scent junkies! I've loved perfume as long as I can remember...Mostly high end. After finding S.S. I feel like I'm at my perfume home! I no longer have the urge to go out and sample a million new perfumes (my husband will be really happy about this!) I really feel like I have found everything I am looking for right here. Maybe all of these years I have found bits and pieces of some of these scents in other perfumes, but not truly what I wanted. Now I have it and feel so lucky! Of course on top of all that, the amazing fast shipping, personal detail and now a whole community to go along with it! I'm over the moon!
Sorry to ramble, but I suspect many of you here know what I mean! I am really happy to be here! Debra Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Welcome Contest
Page 1 of 1