Solstice Scents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why We LOVE Solstice Scents

Go down 
+12
MissBee
Harvest
Sofa Nymph
CarmH
alicious
Solstice Scents
SolsticeScholar
Samengage
Rob
lookingglass
nani
AngloAngel
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Solstice Scents
Admin
Solstice Scents

Why We LOVE Solstice Scents - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why We LOVE Solstice Scents   Why We LOVE Solstice Scents - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 5:01 pm

stellamaris wrote:
What a Face Hi, I am new here! I found Solstice while reading the BPAL forum, and thought oh here we go again. Hmm, looks interesting, I need some body cream, I'll order a few things.
Wow. I am floored. I am well experienced in the world of alternate perfume oils, and I have never been so impressed both with product and service.
First, my order shipped so fast, I thought they were outside my house and just threw the box at it.
Second, the package! The beautiful cut paper! and then, I heard something hard at the bottom and thought oh no is something broken? But it was a lovely little antique jingle bell.
And the products, well, just amazing. I got the Minister body cream, and it is beautiful, and so is the Dark Ginger body oil glace. But the most amazing thing, the Night Star perfume. I can't say enough about how much I love it, and how obsessed I am with it. I am going to be making another order very very soon, thank you for the beautiful products. I love you 

Thank you so much for the sweet feedback. I'm so glad you're pleased with your first order!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.solsticescents.com
stellamaris

stellamaris

PostSubject: Re: Why We LOVE Solstice Scents   Why We LOVE Solstice Scents - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 12:49 pm

Thanks! Very pleased with my second and third orders too  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
http://www.blacktauna.com/dredlux/how.html
stellamaris

stellamaris

PostSubject: Re: Why We LOVE Solstice Scents   Why We LOVE Solstice Scents - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 10:22 am

Hi! I'm back!!
I am waiting for fall scents, I have not tried any of them I don't think, so very interested to see what comes out!
I have to say I LOVE the rollerball bottles, I have never had one leak, unlike other companies. The cobalt blue color is so beautiful too.The one thing I have to say though is the names of the scents seem to rub off after a while, I have a Premium bottle that I have no idea what it is, it's delicious though, and smells like cake. tongue not very helpful I know.
The one thing I can suggest, is to put a piece of scotch tape over the name when you get the bottle, that will stop your fingers from removing the name.
I am wearing Edge of Night right now, it's amazing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.blacktauna.com/dredlux/how.html
aflower

aflower

PostSubject: Re: Why We LOVE Solstice Scents   Why We LOVE Solstice Scents - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 8:48 am

stellamaris wrote:

The one thing I can suggest, is to put a piece of scotch tape over the name when you get the bottle, that will stop your fingers from removing the name.

Brilliant suggestion, stellamaris! I love you  I have a few that are almost illegible and one (Violet Mallow) that has completely smudged off. I'm off for my tape now!
Back to top Go down
Ross W

PostSubject: Re: Why We LOVE Solstice Scents   Why We LOVE Solstice Scents - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 7:28 am

There is a wonderful quality of generosity that pervades the Solstice Scents company. I feel it at so many levels.

The generosity in the quality and richness of ingredients in the fragrance: the generosity of gifts, postcards and Greg's wonderful artwork in each package. They have made each delivery I have ever received to feel like a present from a friend than simply an online purchase. The seasonal decorations and personalised 'thank you' cards speak of good manners and a warm personal touch. Every aspect of the company shows their efforts to please. I want to acknowledge and thank Angela and Greg for this. The speed in which they process orders is exemplary and the time and effort Angela takes with answering each item of correspondence personally and thoughtfullyis- outstanding and appreciated by all their customers.

The one thing I particularly want to address today is Angela's intellectual generosity. It is extremely rare for anyone in the commercial and artistic fields to share their thoughts and aims for each fragrance at the level Angela does. Yet she continues to takes us by the hand and lead us through the inspiration of her ideas and vision of her imagination for every release. I would like to take the time to thank you for letting me appreciate and understand the fragrances as much as I enjoy them.

Thank you both so much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why We LOVE Solstice Scents   Why We LOVE Solstice Scents - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Why We LOVE Solstice Scents
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2