Solstice Scents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New and full of win

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lookingglass

lookingglass

New and full of win Empty
PostSubject: New and full of win   New and full of win EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 11:46 am

I haven't tried a single Solstice Scent yet but am very curious and would love to win some goodies! I placed my first order this a.m. for Conjure, Dragon's Blood, Nag Champa, and Monster Mash.

How did you first discover Solstice Scents? BPAL forum (I'm lookingglass over there, too). I've been stalking on etsy and fb, too.

For NEW Customers who have not yet purchased from us: Which product and/or scent do you find most intriguing in our shop? I'm mainly interested in perfume-dark, heavy, strong, incensey, musky perfume-but Glace sounds wonderful as well. I will wait to get my samples before diving in, but it sounds like a great product for me because I like products that work for hair and body since my hair is very long.
Back to top Go down

New and full of win
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Solstice Scents :: Solstice Scents Contests :: Solstice Scents Contests :: SS Welcome Contest-
Jump to: