Solstice Scents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Finally made a decision!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BeckyG

Finally made a decision! Empty
PostSubject: Finally made a decision!   Finally made a decision! EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 3:16 pm

I finally made a decision on my order (which was almost my entire Lush budget for the month, you get it now Angela!!) and I made it! Whooo! We have only made a sample order before so I am EXCITED!

I got:
Cocoa Mallow Burnishing Glace
Cocoa Mallow Whipped Soap
Harvest Moon Burnishing Glace
Harvest Moon Body Ganache
Candied Yams and Marshmallow Soap (My boyfriend will LOVE this in the shower)
and Violet Truffle for my free perfume sample.

I cannot wait. Thank you guys so much for recommending such a wonderful company to me, I have a new obsession.
Back to top Go down
Solstice Scents
Admin
Solstice Scents

PostSubject: Re: Finally made a decision!   Finally made a decision! EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 8:10 pm

Yay! Thank you so much for your order. I'm honored that we got to share your Lush budget too. I love you

Your goodies will ship tomorrow and I hope you enjoy everything. Remember to gently shake your glace before use.
Back to top Go down
http://www.solsticescents.com
sweetgardenangel

sweetgardenangel

PostSubject: Re: Finally made a decision!   Finally made a decision! EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 9:21 pm

BeckyG wrote:
I finally made a decision on my order (which was almost my entire Lush budget for the month, you get it now Angela!!) and I made it! Whooo! We have only made a sample order before so I am EXCITED!

I got:
Cocoa Mallow Burnishing Glace
Cocoa Mallow Whipped Soap
Harvest Moon Burnishing Glace
Harvest Moon Body Ganache
Candied Yams and Marshmallow Soap (My boyfriend will LOVE this in the shower)
and Violet Truffle for my free perfume sample.

I cannot wait. Thank you guys so much for recommending such a wonderful company to me, I have a new obsession.

Yay! Good order. Your bf will love the soap! I know I do. It gives me feelings of comfort when I wash with it. Your other choices are on my Wish List. You've gotta try Manor and Pumpkin Spice Latte. Over the Moon! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BeckyG

PostSubject: Re: Finally made a decision!   Finally made a decision! EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 1:26 am

I have samples of them both and they are fabulous! In fact, I got samples of 6 scents and my boyfriend got 6 and there isn't one we don't like!

I am so excited, thanks Angela!
Back to top Go down
BeckyG

PostSubject: Re: Finally made a decision!   Finally made a decision! EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 7:55 pm

My order came today! I smell soooo good, thanks Angela!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally made a decision!   Finally made a decision! Empty

Back to top Go down

Finally made a decision!
Page 1 of 1