Solstice Scents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beauty without Cruelty

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nani

nani

Beauty without Cruelty Empty
PostSubject: Beauty without Cruelty   Beauty without Cruelty EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 10:30 pm

I try to mix up my skin care items every now and then and have been looking for other products.Has anyone tried this brand? Thanks! Link below.

Beauty without Cruelty
Back to top Go down
SolsticeScholar

SolsticeScholar

PostSubject: Re: Beauty without Cruelty   Beauty without Cruelty EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 1:24 pm

I have tried some of Beauty Without Cruelty's products in the past and felt they were just "OK"--not bad, yet didn't give amazing results. In addition to SS's facial care, two other companies I really like are Bubble and Bee Organic and Shea Terra Organics. I love B & B's facial washes and Shea Terra makes some awesome facial oils. Both companies are cruelty free, if that's what you're looking for. If you let me know what your skin type is I could probably suggest some specific products based on what I have tried. Hope this helps!
Back to top Go down
katmish

katmish

PostSubject: Re: Beauty without Cruelty   Beauty without Cruelty EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 4:07 pm

Not sure if this counts as skin care, but I *really* like Beauty Without Cruelty's unscented body lotion - I think it's one of the best. It also comes in Ylang-Ylang and Lavender - both smell like the essential oil to me.
Back to top Go down
nani

nani

PostSubject: Re: Beauty without Cruelty   Beauty without Cruelty EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 10:20 pm

SolsticeScholar wrote:
I have tried some of Beauty Without Cruelty's products in the past and felt they were just "OK"--not bad, yet didn't give amazing results. In addition to SS's facial care, two other companies I really like are Bubble and Bee Organic and Shea Terra Organics. I love B & B's facial washes and Shea Terra makes some awesome facial oils. Both companies are cruelty free, if that's what you're looking for. If you let me know what your skin type is I could probably suggest some specific products based on what I have tried. Hope this helps!

Thanks! I looked at Shea Terra. Is online the only way to buy it or is it offered in stores? I couldn't find a store locator or anything. Cruelty free isn't really the main thing I look at but I do like that they are. I've been eying their stuff for awhile but haven't heard much about them. They have a few products are the Vitamin Shoppe that I go to but I haven't taken the plunge and bought anything yet. I'm gonna look at Bubble & Bee too
Back to top Go down
nani

nani

PostSubject: Re: Beauty without Cruelty   Beauty without Cruelty EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 10:20 pm

katmish wrote:
Not sure if this counts as skin care, but I *really* like Beauty Without Cruelty's unscented body lotion - I think it's one of the best. It also comes in Ylang-Ylang and Lavender - both smell like the essential oil to me.

I'll have to smell it the next time I go to the store if its there. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
SolsticeScholar

SolsticeScholar

PostSubject: Re: Beauty without Cruelty   Beauty without Cruelty EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 8:20 pm

Nani--yeah, unfortunately Shea Terra is pretty much online only. Though their products are great and I think you would be pleased with them. Bubble and Bee is in some Whole Foods and other locations depending on where you live. If you'd like any specific recommendations just let me know!
Back to top Go down
Solstice Scents
Admin
Solstice Scents

PostSubject: Re: Beauty without Cruelty   Beauty without Cruelty EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 9:04 pm

Synchquionicity?
Back to top Go down
http://www.solsticescents.com
SolsticeScholar

SolsticeScholar

PostSubject: Re: Beauty without Cruelty   Beauty without Cruelty EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 9:22 pm

HAHAHA--Good one, Angela! I love you
Back to top Go down
Solstice Scents
Admin
Solstice Scents

PostSubject: Re: Beauty without Cruelty   Beauty without Cruelty EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 11:24 pm

Oh wow...I knew I posted that joke but couldn't find it in the recipe thread so I posted it again! So it has no context at all but I guess you got it, SolsticeScholar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.solsticescents.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beauty without Cruelty   Beauty without Cruelty Empty

Back to top Go down

Beauty without Cruelty
Page 1 of 1