Solstice Scents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Deletion of Old Topics

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sweetgardenangel

sweetgardenangel

Deletion of Old Topics Empty
PostSubject: Deletion of Old Topics   Deletion of Old Topics EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 5:50 pm

Hi All and the Power to Be:

I've originated some topics which are OLD NEWS now. I wish to have them deleted so they won't bog down newer relevant topics. Thanks. :
Sleep
Back to top Go down
alicious

alicious

PostSubject: Re: Deletion of Old Topics   Deletion of Old Topics EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 6:32 pm

FWIW, I like keeping old topics around. Even if they are no longer relevant, they are the history of the forum, and are sometimes useful for research into products, experiences, etc. Generally speaking, old topics keep moving down the page is they are truly unused, so they don't get in the way.
Back to top Go down
Solstice Scents
Admin
Solstice Scents

PostSubject: Re: Deletion of Old Topics   Deletion of Old Topics EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 7:44 pm

Yes, we don't wish to delete topics unless of course they are "innapropriate". Once something is no longer active it'll just float down to the bottom of the forum and be like what alicious said: history of the forum and we want that! Very Happy

The more activity, posts and history we have here, the better for the members and better for the Search Engine Optimization for the Solstice Scents forum.
Back to top Go down
http://www.solsticescents.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deletion of Old Topics   Deletion of Old Topics Empty

Back to top Go down

Deletion of Old Topics
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Solstice Scents :: General Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: