Solstice Scents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gardening

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Solstice Scents
Admin
Solstice Scents

Gardening  Empty
PostSubject: Gardening    Gardening  EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 8:25 pm

Have any of you planted anything in your fall garden (or in pots, hydroponics, etc)? We were a little late this year but not by much. This season we are growing broccoli, beets, peppers, carrots, scallions, bok choy, cabbage, radishes, a few varieties of lettuce and a few herbs. There would have been a lot more but we have been so busy! There may still be more to come. I really really want tomatoes because I eat tomato almost daily but we would have to pot them and bring them in when it gets cold (it can actually get below freezing here in FL during the winter!).

We have some Roman Chamomile, Basil, Rosemary, Providence Lavender, Thai Basil, Red Rubin basil, Mrs. Burns Lemon Basil, Russian Sage and German Chamomile going too.

Are you guys growing anything this year or did you grow anything last season?
Back to top Go down
http://www.solsticescents.com
SolsticeScholar

SolsticeScholar

Gardening  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardening    Gardening  EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 10:03 pm

Angela, you put me to shame. I don't have a green thumb whatsoever, but I did grow one measly pot of basil on my back patio to use for cooking. It grew pretty well back there, so next summer I plan on expanding and growing a few more herbs. My back yard does not get good sunlight, so it can be difficult. Do you make your own tea blends with some of the herbs like chamomile? If so, I'm totally jealous! Smile
Back to top Go down

Gardening
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Solstice Scents :: General Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: