Solstice Scents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is your favorite perfume of the Winter collection?

Go down 
+10
artemis2
OfTheAllies
katmish
debibob
Rob
The Peach
PonPon
SolsticeScholar
Solstice Scents
alicious
14 posters

Favorite Winter perfume?
Dark Ginger Spicecake
What is your favorite perfume of the Winter collection? I_vote_lcap10%What is your favorite perfume of the Winter collection? I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 4 ]
Chocolate Peppermint Bark
What is your favorite perfume of the Winter collection? I_vote_lcap3%What is your favorite perfume of the Winter collection? I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Flintlock
What is your favorite perfume of the Winter collection? I_vote_lcap15%What is your favorite perfume of the Winter collection? I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 6 ]
Gingerbread & Vanilla Cream
What is your favorite perfume of the Winter collection? I_vote_lcap0%What is your favorite perfume of the Winter collection? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Night Star
What is your favorite perfume of the Winter collection? I_vote_lcap8%What is your favorite perfume of the Winter collection? I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 3 ]
Outpost
What is your favorite perfume of the Winter collection? I_vote_lcap21%What is your favorite perfume of the Winter collection? I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 8 ]
Russian Caravan
What is your favorite perfume of the Winter collection? I_vote_lcap10%What is your favorite perfume of the Winter collection? I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 4 ]
Snowshoe Pass
What is your favorite perfume of the Winter collection? I_vote_lcap28%What is your favorite perfume of the Winter collection? I_vote_rcap
 28% [ 11 ]
Spiced Nog & Nutmeg
What is your favorite perfume of the Winter collection? I_vote_lcap3%What is your favorite perfume of the Winter collection? I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Sugarvale
What is your favorite perfume of the Winter collection? I_vote_lcap2%What is your favorite perfume of the Winter collection? I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 39

AuthorMessage
alicious

alicious

What is your favorite perfume of the Winter collection? Empty
PostSubject: What is your favorite perfume of the Winter collection?   What is your favorite perfume of the Winter collection? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 7:27 pm

As the orders are trickling in, I'm curious what your favorite perfumes are of the bunch. You can choose more than one in the poll if you are torn between choices!

I apologize for Rice Pudding not being on the poll; you only get 10 options, so if you love it, shout it out below!
Back to top Go down
Solstice Scents
Admin
Solstice Scents

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite perfume of the Winter collection?   What is your favorite perfume of the Winter collection? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 7:42 pm

hehe you and Rob were doing the "great minds" thing, huh? Well, thank you to you both for wanting to post a winter poll!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.solsticescents.com
SolsticeScholar

SolsticeScholar

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite perfume of the Winter collection?   What is your favorite perfume of the Winter collection? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 10:01 pm

Ahhhh, I can't decide yet... but Russian Caravan is one of my all-time favorites so that will get one of my votes for sure.
Back to top Go down
SolsticeScholar

SolsticeScholar

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite perfume of the Winter collection?   What is your favorite perfume of the Winter collection? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 11:14 pm

OK, I cast votes for Russian Caravan, Snowshoe Pass, and Flintlock. As a said RC is one of my favorites, and I am really loving Snowshoe and Flintlock. It is hard to pick one over the other, but I keep going back to sniff Showshoe the most.
Back to top Go down
PonPon

PonPon

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite perfume of the Winter collection?   What is your favorite perfume of the Winter collection? EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 7:24 pm

Snowshoe pass~ It's so delicious and amazing. I really should have gone for the full size of it instead of russian caravan. I think it'll become my second favorite SS perfume, after Pharaoh.
I also loooove ginger spice cake. It's sooo delicious and earthy. Even my brother likes it. I got a sample of it last year and have been waiting til now to be able to buy it.
Back to top Go down
The Peach

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite perfume of the Winter collection?   What is your favorite perfume of the Winter collection? EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 11:51 pm

I'm with SolsticeScholar.... Snowshoe Pass, Flintlock, and Russian Caravan, in that order! I can't stop sniffing Snowshoe Pass either. But I love Flintlock also! So many great fragrances in this collection!
Back to top Go down
Rob

Rob

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite perfume of the Winter collection?   What is your favorite perfume of the Winter collection? EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 10:52 am

Ok... I've aways LOVED Russian Caravan, so that's definitely on the list.

i've only tried the some of the perfumes and one of the salts so far....

OUTPOST (my favorite at the moment)
Flintlock
Night Star

I'm still not sure about Snowshoe Pass. It's currently Jay's favorite, but it might be too much musk for me.

And the Cedar and Siberian Fir salts are TO DIE FOR.

Back to top Go down
alicious

alicious

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite perfume of the Winter collection?   What is your favorite perfume of the Winter collection? EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 12:15 pm

Rob wrote:
And the Cedar and Siberian Fir salts are TO DIE FOR.
I feel like such a dolt. I took a bath yesterday afternoon, and FORGOT about my salts! I used Conjure glace as a bath oil, so it was still a lovely experience, but I keep meaning to try the darn salts!
Back to top Go down
debibob

debibob

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite perfume of the Winter collection?   What is your favorite perfume of the Winter collection? EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 12:18 pm

Snowshoe Pass is a surprising favorite. I love RC and M, Gingerbread and Vanilla, Dark SpiceCake, Spiced Nog alot, but SP is just so beautiful. It doesn't feel like winter only scent to me-I will wear it all year long (hopefully will be made all year long...hinthint). I am in love with it-can't wait for my full size to come! bounce
Back to top Go down
alicious

alicious

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite perfume of the Winter collection?   What is your favorite perfume of the Winter collection? EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 12:28 pm

debibob wrote:
Snowshoe Pass is a surprising favorite. I love RC and M, Gingerbread and Vanilla, Dark SpiceCake, Spiced Nog alot, but SP is just so beautiful. It doesn't feel like winter only scent to me-I will wear it all year long (hopefully will be made all year long...hinthint). I am in love with it-can't wait for my full size to come! bounce
Yes, please! All year, every day! cheers
Back to top Go down
katmish

katmish

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite perfume of the Winter collection?   What is your favorite perfume of the Winter collection? EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 3:02 pm

Another vote for Outpost! Really love this perfume - it lasts a long time on me, and never loses its evergreen scent.

Last edited by katmish on Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OfTheAllies

OfTheAllies

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite perfume of the Winter collection?   What is your favorite perfume of the Winter collection? EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 6:04 pm

Another vote for Snowshoe Pass! I didn't think I'd like this one as the musk starts is awfully strong on the initial application, but it quickly mellows. The dry down is spectacular and it lasts for hours & hours on my skin. I've had a hard time finding a perfume that I can default to during the winter but I think that Snowshoe Pass might be it!

I also gave a vote to Flintlock. The comparisons to this and (my all time favorite Solstice Scent) Foxcroft are totally deserved as, while they smell different, they are quite similar in tone. That, and I'm kind of sucker for leather scents. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
artemis2

artemis2

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite perfume of the Winter collection?   What is your favorite perfume of the Winter collection? EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 12:05 am

I'm a fan of Night Star, closely followed by Russian Caravan and Outpost. I do like the Flintlock too, but it is maybe a touch too masculine for me. Looking forward to trying Snowshoe Pass when it arrives in my coming order.
Back to top Go down
selki

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite perfume of the Winter collection?   What is your favorite perfume of the Winter collection? EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 11:06 pm

Another vote for Snowshoe Pass!!! So lovely! Please, please, please make this one part of the GC. I really love Night Star, too, but Snowshoe Pass is my stand out favorite.
Back to top Go down
nani

nani

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite perfume of the Winter collection?   What is your favorite perfume of the Winter collection? EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 11:48 pm

Love Love Love Snowshoe Pass. I put it on about 5 hrs ago and can still smell it..It is definitely one I could see myself wearing all year long.
Back to top Go down
SolsticeScholar

SolsticeScholar

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite perfume of the Winter collection?   What is your favorite perfume of the Winter collection? EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 5:24 pm

I think Snowshoe Pass should go GC. I love it! It is just so amazingly good, I will be wearing it all winter and beyond. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jelli

jelli

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite perfume of the Winter collection?   What is your favorite perfume of the Winter collection? EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 12:49 am

Snowshoe Pass for sure!!!! I could wear this everyday all year round I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Vanilla

Vanilla

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite perfume of the Winter collection?   What is your favorite perfume of the Winter collection? EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 2:56 pm

What about RICE PUDDING & RUM SOAKED RAISINS?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite perfume of the Winter collection?   What is your favorite perfume of the Winter collection? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite perfume of the Winter collection?
Page 1 of 1