Solstice Scents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Winter scent reviews--I am in love!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
feathermeat

Winter scent reviews--I am in love! Empty
PostSubject: Winter scent reviews--I am in love!   Winter scent reviews--I am in love! EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 9:35 pm

I am heavy into the foody scents, and ordered some of the yummier-sounding winter blends as samples--some of these are definitely going to be full-bottle purchases!

CHOCOLATE PEPPERMINT BARK: Delicious--like a deeper, darker, richer York peppermint patty. It's much more complex a scent than I thought it would be--I almost get a hint of coconut, which is wonderful!

DARK GINGER SPICECAKE: Musky and heavy. This is less foody than I expected. I still like it, but it is definitely a heavy scent and to be used sparingly!

GINGERBREAD & VANILLA CREAM: This one is surprisingly fruity--like gingerbread studded with dried fruit, maybe? The gingerbread is marvelously spicy. This dries down to heavy cinnamon on me.

RICE PUDDING & RUM SOAKED RAISINS: By far my favorite! VERY rummy, but not exactly boozy, if that makes sense. Dries down to a creamy scent on me. I love it, I haven't stopped sniffing my arm all day!

ROASTED CHESTNUTS & MARSHMALLOW: Heavy on the marshmallow when wet--the chestnut comes out after it dries. I LOVE this!

SUGARVALE: Mmm...this is nutty and fruity and crazy sweet and I just adore it! Not for those who don't want to smell like a bakery!
Back to top Go down
Fascinoma

Fascinoma

PostSubject: Re: Winter scent reviews--I am in love!   Winter scent reviews--I am in love! EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 4:49 am

Which one of these is the least foody?
Back to top Go down
Cats in the Cradle

Cats in the Cradle

PostSubject: Re: Winter scent reviews--I am in love!   Winter scent reviews--I am in love! EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 7:25 pm

feathermeat wrote:

GINGERBREAD & VANILLA CREAM: This one is surprisingly fruity--like gingerbread studded with dried fruit, maybe? The gingerbread is marvelously spicy. This dries down to heavy cinnamon on me.

I am getting a strong orange scent in this, quite nice though.
Back to top Go down
feathermeat

PostSubject: Re: Winter scent reviews--I am in love!   Winter scent reviews--I am in love! EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 10:09 pm

Fascinoma wrote:
Which one of these is the least foody?

Definitely the dark ginger spicecake, in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter scent reviews--I am in love!   Winter scent reviews--I am in love! Empty

Back to top Go down

Winter scent reviews--I am in love!
Page 1 of 1