Solstice Scents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What SS products have you used today?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TheAnglican

TheAnglican

What SS products have you used today? Empty
PostSubject: What SS products have you used today?   What SS products have you used today? EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 3:27 am

I thought it might be interesting to see what SS products we use each day.

Today, I used:

Astral Temple whipped soap
Botanical Toner (sensitive skin version)
Spirit Tree perfume
Spiced Cranberry and Spruce salts.

And you? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Liber Vix

Liber Vix

PostSubject: Re: What SS products have you used today?   What SS products have you used today? EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 3:12 pm

How interesting...I've been wearing Spirit Tree a lot the past week, which is unusual for me in the winter (normally I'd be wearing darker/more foodie scents). It's one of those great blends that go with everything and are good for any occasion Smile
Back to top Go down
http://libervix.blogspot.com/
Solstice Scents
Admin
Solstice Scents

PostSubject: Re: What SS products have you used today?   What SS products have you used today? EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 2:40 am

Very interesting that you two mentioned Spirit Tree. I'm hemming and hawing about whether or not to bring that one back for spring.

I'm currently marinating in Smoky Mountain Mallow, which is my favorite thing recently! Oh and Ghost Glace on my legs. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.solsticescents.com
TheAnglican

TheAnglican

PostSubject: Re: What SS products have you used today?   What SS products have you used today? EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:40 am

What I like about Spirit Tree is that it doesn't feel particularly tied to one season for me. It's warm without being cloying; floral without being all SPRING! in your face. So it was a good choice to haul out this past week when we had unseasonably warm weather where I live.

I also think it's a good gateway scent, for lack of a better term, into the SS oeuvre. It's different enough to be interesting, but some of the notes may be familiar to people who are used to commercial perfumes. Plus, my Mom loves it, so how can you go wrong? Very Happy

Today, my SS products were:

Botanical Toner
Rice Pudding & Rum Soaked Raisins perfume
Dark Ginger Spicecake ganache (which goes well with the RP & RSR perfume, incidentally)
Back to top Go down
Solstice Scents
Admin
Solstice Scents

PostSubject: Re: What SS products have you used today?   What SS products have you used today? EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 11:49 am

I've pretty much been wearing non-stop Smoky Mountain Mallow aside from yesterday. We've been having rather warm weather recently. Yesterday G and I both wore Courtyard. It smelled so good on him and he kept walking past me so I had to put some on as well! It was on his shirt so when we took our walk, it kept wafting and smelled so nice with the other verge of spring smells in the air.

My bedtime scent last night was Nightstar.
Back to top Go down
Rob

Rob

PostSubject: Re: What SS products have you used today?   What SS products have you used today? EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 12:26 pm

Oh TA,

The beloved Astral Temple Whipped Soap! I haven't opened my precious yet... I just stare at it. LOL!

I'm another person who LOVES Spirit Tree. There's something about it that I really like a lot! When I first read "white flowers" in the description.. I said to myself "Umm don't think so"... but then I tried it and it's become quite a favorite of mine.

Angela- I wore Courtyard this past Saturday when we were having temperatures in the 60's! I reallyyyyyy adore that scent!

Today I'm wearing nothing in anticipation of being SLATHERED in Smoky Mountain Mallow!

Back to top Go down
Rob

Rob

PostSubject: Re: What SS products have you used today?   What SS products have you used today? EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 4:05 pm

What Solstice Scent product am I using today?

Well, I started out using a bar of Black Christmas (LOVE!!!), I shaved and used my SS Toner and Rosemilk Day Cream and wore no scent!

Until...

My latest SS order arrived. I am now slathered in Smoky Mountain Mallow... and OMG, I LOVE IT!

Back to top Go down
TheAnglican

TheAnglican

PostSubject: Re: What SS products have you used today?   What SS products have you used today? EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 4:01 am

Let's see, today was:

Dark Ginger Spicecake ganache
Cenobite perfume
Blood Bathory salts

cheers
Back to top Go down
Solstice Scents
Admin
Solstice Scents

PostSubject: Re: What SS products have you used today?   What SS products have you used today? EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 12:04 am

Earlier I was slathered in the Rose Mallow Cream, first thing this a.m. was a perfume test for a new premium scent and this evening I'm coated in Violet Mallow!
Back to top Go down
TheAnglican

TheAnglican

PostSubject: Re: What SS products have you used today?   What SS products have you used today? EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 4:10 am

Today I used the Exquisite Antioxidant Masque, then put on Blackburn Farmstead perfume. I'm about to go to bed now and just applied Quiet Night perfume.
Back to top Go down
rinster

rinster

PostSubject: Re: What SS products have you used today?   What SS products have you used today? EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 12:55 pm

This morning I used Oatmeal, Coconut Milk and Honey Masque (just ordered some more Exquisite Antioxidant Masque last night and can't wait to get it, but I love both). My scent is Nightgown.
Back to top Go down
TheAnglican

TheAnglican

PostSubject: Re: What SS products have you used today?   What SS products have you used today? EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 4:32 am

Today was:

Old Cedar Magus whipped soap
Botanical Toner (sensitive skin version)
Outpost perfume
Ghost bath salts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What SS products have you used today?   What SS products have you used today? Empty

Back to top Go down

What SS products have you used today?
Page 1 of 1