Solstice Scents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HALLOWEEN NIGHT (Recurring Autumn)

Go down 
+7
Sofa Nymph
LittleBird
ladyrara
rinster
debibob
Vanilla
Solstice Scents
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Solstice Scents
Admin
Solstice Scents

HALLOWEEN NIGHT (Recurring Autumn) Empty
PostSubject: HALLOWEEN NIGHT (Recurring Autumn)   HALLOWEEN NIGHT (Recurring Autumn) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 8:14 pm

HALLOWEEN NIGHT (Formerly Known as Fright Night)
Sweet Candy Corn, Chocolate Candy Wrappers, Melty Gooey Marshmallows, Sticky Caramels & Black Jelly Beans

Offered in a variety of products in the annual Autumn Collections

Description: Halloween Night is a cavity inducing blend of sugared Halloween sweets, smelling similar to a Halloween candy pail. Sweet candy corn, chocolate candy wrappers, melty gooey marshmallows, sticky caramels, black jelly beans and more. This scent starts off with a little burst of black licorice that mellows quickly. Dry down is a soft blend of various candies, worn close to the skin but long lasting.

HALLOWEEN NIGHT (Recurring Autumn) Fng110

Last edited by Solstice Scents on Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.solsticescents.com
Vanilla

Vanilla

PostSubject: Re: HALLOWEEN NIGHT (Recurring Autumn)   HALLOWEEN NIGHT (Recurring Autumn) EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 8:13 pm

Halloween Night. It's the first thing I ordered from SS and I'm so glad I did. I love it!

I mainly smell the chocolate and candy corn notes at first application. Which are so delicious. Then from time to time the licorice pops in to say hi. I love that surprise so much. It has pretty good lasting power but I do reapply so it can stay strong.

Its a perfect foodie scent for any foodie lover. I love you

5/5
Back to top Go down
debibob

debibob

PostSubject: Re: HALLOWEEN NIGHT (Recurring Autumn)   HALLOWEEN NIGHT (Recurring Autumn) EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 12:45 pm

I just recently orderd this scent and I love it! I had never tired it as I thought it would be too candy like, but it is great. You can smell candy corn initially, and then licorice, but it smells quite adult. It is deep and complex in its scent so very wearable. I can definitely smell the licorice, but it is a deep scent so not overwheming at all.
Back to top Go down
rinster

rinster

PostSubject: Subject: Re: HALLOWEEN NIGHT (Recurring Autumn)   HALLOWEEN NIGHT (Recurring Autumn) EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 1:08 pm

Just ordered a full bottle of this. It really does smell like chocolate and waxy corn candies, but somehow I like it! I think the anise/licorice note is what really makes this unusual and interesting. Defintely a fun, novel fragrance.
Back to top Go down
ladyrara

ladyrara

PostSubject: Re: HALLOWEEN NIGHT (Recurring Autumn)   HALLOWEEN NIGHT (Recurring Autumn) EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 12:00 am

I just ordered the perfume in Halloween Night. I am obsessed with the smell of candy corn and all things Halloween. I am hoping that this perfume will allow to experience my favorite holiday and season during the entire year! Can anyone who owns the perfume let me know how long the scent stays around once applied?
Back to top Go down
LittleBird

LittleBird

PostSubject: Re: HALLOWEEN NIGHT (Recurring Autumn)   HALLOWEEN NIGHT (Recurring Autumn) EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 11:24 am

I wasn't sure about Halloween Night when I first got it. Something about the black licorice and the chocolate wasn't meshing well for me (turned slightly bitter on my skin). But I like this a lot more after giving it some time to settle. Now when I use the glace, I don't notice the licorice much at all. The scent is mostly a creamy milk chocolate and sugary white marshmallow sort of smell on me. It reminds me of Cocoa Mallow, but with more of a milk chocolate smell where Cocoa Mallow's chocolate smells like dark, fudgey chocolate to me.

Using the glace, this scent sticks around pretty strongly for about 6 hours on me.
Back to top Go down
Sofa Nymph

Sofa Nymph

PostSubject: Re: HALLOWEEN NIGHT (Recurring Autumn)   HALLOWEEN NIGHT (Recurring Autumn) EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 3:58 pm

I found this far too sweet and sickly, it really does smell just like Halloween sweets and chocolate though so I'm pretty impressed, I just realise now that I don't want to smell that sweet Laughing A must try for sweet and/or foody lovers though.
Back to top Go down
greenphoenix

greenphoenix

PostSubject: Re: HALLOWEEN NIGHT (Recurring Autumn)   HALLOWEEN NIGHT (Recurring Autumn) EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 11:47 pm

I finally got around to trying this scent, and I like it much more than I was expecting!  Upon application of the perfume, I smell the candy corn and chocolate, and maybe something a bit salty (like a salty caramel scent), then after it's been on my skin for a few minutes, it seems to turn a bit perfume-y.  Luckily, once it settles down, the drydown smells EXACTLY like milk chocolate candy bars, which is amazing!  I was a little worried, when it went through that perfume-y phase, but the final scent on my skin is delicious. <3
Back to top Go down
zombiesonacid

PostSubject: Re: HALLOWEEN NIGHT (Recurring Autumn)   HALLOWEEN NIGHT (Recurring Autumn) EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 4:39 pm

I usually like sweet scents but this was a little too sweet for my liking (thank god this was my friend's sample). This smells like the description and unfortunately I discovered I don't like the smell of licorice even though I love to eat them:( . This scent did make me crave for chocolate though!
Back to top Go down
TheAnglican

TheAnglican

PostSubject: Re: HALLOWEEN NIGHT (Recurring Autumn)   HALLOWEEN NIGHT (Recurring Autumn) EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 3:42 pm

Halloween Night is a fun novelty scent for me during the season. I've got it on now, on Halloween afternoon. Very Happy I have other SS scents that I wear more regularly, but this one is an enjoyable exercise in nostalgia. I get a combination of licorice and chocolate at the outset, followed by a drydown that smells something like squashed Milk Duds. Heh. It really does remind me of being a kid, rooting around in my orange plastic pumpkin treat bucket, and finding the last package of Milk Duds at the bottom and gobbling them up.
Back to top Go down
considerthelilies

PostSubject: Re: HALLOWEEN NIGHT (Recurring Autumn)   HALLOWEEN NIGHT (Recurring Autumn) EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 2:59 pm

As a foody I HAD to try this one! Unfortunately I discovered that I just don't love chocolate scents, and licorice scents are even less pleasant to my nose. This one is extremely true to it's description! Just not for me, unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HALLOWEEN NIGHT (Recurring Autumn)   HALLOWEEN NIGHT (Recurring Autumn) Empty

Back to top Go down

HALLOWEEN NIGHT (Recurring Autumn)
Page 1 of 1