Solstice Scents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I need more Cenobite!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Starlytte

I need more Cenobite! Empty
PostSubject: I need more Cenobite!   I need more Cenobite! EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 2:58 pm

I see that Cenobite has been discontinued.  Has it been re-named, replaced, reformulated?  I needs it!  Help?  If it's not available by any other name, what is the closest available replacement?

Thanks in advance...

Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Solstice Scents
Admin
Solstice Scents

PostSubject: Re: I need more Cenobite!   I need more Cenobite! EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 7:09 pm

Starlytte wrote:
I see that Cenobite has been discontinued.  Has it been re-named, replaced, reformulated?  I needs it!  Help?  If it's not available by any other name, what is the closest available replacement?

Thanks in advance...

Like a Star @ heaven

Starlytte, someone in the Solstice Scents community group on Facebook just posted about having a bottle available yesterday. If you're on FB, search for us and I'll add you to the group.

Also, the new house vanilla fragrance is Estate Vanilla that you can read about on www.solsticescents.com. It is an EDP only and organic cane alcohol based but we do sell 3.3 ml samples of it. It is NOT the same as Cenobite but it is rich and complex. You can read the description and see if it is something you'd like to try.
Back to top Go down
http://www.solsticescents.com
Starlytte

PostSubject: Re: I need more Cenobite!   I need more Cenobite! EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 8:30 pm

Solstice Scents wrote:
Starlytte wrote:

Thanks in advance...

Like a Star @ heaven

Starlytte, someone in the Solstice Scents community group on Facebook just posted about having a bottle available yesterday.  If you're on FB, search for us and I'll add you to the group.

Also, the new house vanilla fragrance is Estate Vanilla that you can read about on www.solsticescents.com.  It is an EDP only and organic cane alcohol based but we do sell 3.3 ml samples of it.  It is NOT the same as Cenobite but it is rich and complex.  You can read the description and see if it is something you'd like to try.

Thank you very much for the information. I do not use scents which contain alcohol, I simply prefer oils.  If Estate Vanilla ever becomes available in an oil, I'll definitely want to try it sunny

I'll check out the Facebook page tonight when I get home.  Thank you again for the info!
Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need more Cenobite!   I need more Cenobite! Empty

Back to top Go down

I need more Cenobite!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Solstice Scents :: Solstice Scents Topics :: SS General Discussion-
Jump to: