Solstice Scents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ROSEMILK DAY CREAM

Go down 
+6
Cats in the Cradle
CarmH
leolover
nani
charliesangel
Solstice Scents
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Solstice Scents
Admin
Solstice Scents

ROSEMILK DAY CREAM Empty
PostSubject: ROSEMILK DAY CREAM   ROSEMILK DAY CREAM EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 3:37 pm

ROSEMILK DAY CREAM
Light Moisturizer With Rose Absolute, Palmarosa & Geranium Bourbon Essential Oils For All Skin Types

Rosemilk Day Cream is a light moisturizer for all skin types featuring Rose Absolute and Essential Oils of Palmarosa and Rose Geranium. The essential oils in this cream are excellent for balancing sebum production for oily skin and are also indicated for mature and dry skin as well as wrinkles. Balancing the sebum production may assist in lessening acne breakouts. This cream is soft, gentle, lightweight, readily absorbing and great under makeup. An excellent companion to my other facial care items.

This cream is also lovely as a lightweight moisturizer for body. It is very lightly scented with the essential oils indicated below.

Apply a small amount to face (avoiding eye area) after cleansing.

(More details regarding each ingredient may be found on the product listing on our website, when available)

ROSEMILK DAY CREAM Rosecr10
Back to top Go down
http://www.solsticescents.com
charliesangel

charliesangel

ROSEMILK DAY CREAM Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROSEMILK DAY CREAM   ROSEMILK DAY CREAM EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 7:18 pm

I have been using the Rosemilk Day Cream for several years now and it's the best moisturizer for my face. I have fair skin that's pretty sensitive and most moisturizers are too heavy or feel sticky on me and I break out. I actually use this night and day, it's the first and last thing on my face every day. A little bit goes a long way, no need to slather it on your face. It sinks in and smells wonderful and I don't have any clogged poor issues with it. I have a 3 year old little girl who likes to wear what Mama is wearing and I give her a little dab on her cheeks and she loves it. She asks for it by name, well, she calls it the Smell Good Cream. If there was only one beauty product I could have for the rest of my life, I would say this would be it.
Back to top Go down
nani

nani

ROSEMILK DAY CREAM Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROSEMILK DAY CREAM   ROSEMILK DAY CREAM EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 3:16 am

I've tried A LOT of moisturizers and currently have 3 in rotation. I love Rosemilk day cream.it sinks in quickly and doesn't make my face feel greasy or anything like that. I put it on after I used my toner for dry skin and love how soft my face is feeling right now.

Last edited by nani on Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
leolover

leolover

ROSEMILK DAY CREAM Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROSEMILK DAY CREAM   ROSEMILK DAY CREAM EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 11:39 am

I think that Rosemilk Day Cream will be the only moisturizer I use in the future. I was originally using Vanishing Cream and Imperialis, which worked well. That was, until I bought a bottle of RDC from Angela. I couldn't believe the difference it made in my skin. It went on smoothly, sunk in, didn't "grease up" on me and smelled delicious. I've been out of this for several weeks and my skin has been complaining. Hopefully Angela will have a new batch made by the end of this week and I can order another one before I go on vacation.
Back to top Go down
CarmH

CarmH

ROSEMILK DAY CREAM Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROSEMILK DAY CREAM   ROSEMILK DAY CREAM EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 9:11 pm

L, I hope you got some during the sale Wednesday. It's great stuff!
Back to top Go down
Cats in the Cradle

Cats in the Cradle

ROSEMILK DAY CREAM Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROSEMILK DAY CREAM   ROSEMILK DAY CREAM EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 8:37 am

I love this stuff. I put a dab in my hand and add a bit of foundation and it is so smooth and light to apply. Great job on another great product!
Back to top Go down
greenphoenix

greenphoenix

ROSEMILK DAY CREAM Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROSEMILK DAY CREAM   ROSEMILK DAY CREAM EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 12:38 am

Okay, I've been using this for about a month now, on my hormonal, acne-prone, sensitive 32yo skin. And I love it! It does not break me out, isn't heavy, and soaks in quickly. And the price - what an amazing deal for such a wonderful product! A little goes a long way; I'm sure it'll take me quite a while to finish the bottle. Also, even though I usually don't like rose scents, I find the scent of this cream to be quite beautiful (although, the scent dissipates quickly, so I don't smell it for very long after application).

A+ product, Angela, A+!
Back to top Go down
LittleBird

LittleBird

ROSEMILK DAY CREAM Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROSEMILK DAY CREAM   ROSEMILK DAY CREAM EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 5:18 pm

I think that I'll try this moisturizer again in the summer, but it's way too light for me to use during the winter. This is a watery, light lotion that sinks in quickly, but it's not moisturizing enough for my dry winter skin (living in Southern Ontario). I can slather this on and it just leaves my skin feeling dry & tight. It seems like it'd be a nice, gentle moisturizer for someone with oily skin. It smells like perfumey rose and herbs, but the scent doesn't linger.
Back to top Go down
Never7where

ROSEMILK DAY CREAM Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROSEMILK DAY CREAM   ROSEMILK DAY CREAM EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 5:38 pm

This is my absolute favorite moisturizer to date! It never ever makes me break out, never leaves me feeling oily, and is very lightweight which is an absolute must for me when purchasing facial products. It also smells absolutely amazing, but not in an overwhelming, "I've got perfume all over my face" kind of way. Some people have claimed it is too lightweight for them and I could see how that would be but if you are someone with oily skin such as myself this is hands down the best moisturizer. My only complaint is it never seems to be available when I have money! Razz

P.S. I also feel I have to mention that I have extremely sensitive skin, and I usually react badly to fragrance of any kind on my face/neck. I was nervous about purchasing this product first because of this but I have never had an issue with it.
Back to top Go down
rinster

rinster

ROSEMILK DAY CREAM Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROSEMILK DAY CREAM   ROSEMILK DAY CREAM EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 5:25 pm

Rosemilk is very light textured and like others have mentioned, has a very nice, light scent. It seems to be a hot commodity and is sold out frequently, so I've been using Ghost Ganache, which is also quite lovely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ROSEMILK DAY CREAM Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROSEMILK DAY CREAM   ROSEMILK DAY CREAM Empty

Back to top Go down

ROSEMILK DAY CREAM
Page 1 of 1