Solstice Scents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forums You Guys Would Like To See?

Go down 
+5
Simone
HottieMcNaughty
sweetgardenangel
nani
Solstice Scents
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Solstice Scents
Admin
Solstice Scents

Forums You Guys Would Like To See? Empty
PostSubject: Forums You Guys Would Like To See?   Forums You Guys Would Like To See? EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 4:07 pm

If you guys have any forums that you'd like to see added here or that you think would benefit the community, please let me know. We tried to design everything so that it would be totally ready to go but if you think that there is anything we're missing, we'd like your input!

I made a conscious effort to NOT have different categories like Food, Entertainment, Sports, Etc. because I didn't feel those topics would warrant the traffic necessary to have independent forums. For now, these topics are more than welcome in the General Discussion Forum and should we ever get busy enough or have demand enough for independent forums for any topic, we can easily create additional forums and move posts there. Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.solsticescents.com
nani

nani

PostSubject: Re: Forums You Guys Would Like To See?   Forums You Guys Would Like To See? EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 7:25 pm

I think what you have so far is great! I think that putting the topics in the general forum for now and moving them later if needed is best. Smile
Back to top Go down
sweetgardenangel

sweetgardenangel

PostSubject: Re: Forums You Guys Would Like To See?   Forums You Guys Would Like To See? EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 11:22 pm

I think the Forum is set up in a simple, direct outline form which is easy as pie! I agree with OT (off topics) being grouped into the "Discussion" area, for now. Everything associated with Solstice Scents is CLASS.
Back to top Go down
HottieMcNaughty

HottieMcNaughty

PostSubject: Re: Forums You Guys Would Like To See?   Forums You Guys Would Like To See? EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 11:29 pm

The only thing I can think of is more technical. Perhaps a place for forum issues/suggestions? Like if you're having a technical problem with the forum, not product related?
Back to top Go down
http://hottiemcnaughty.wordpress.com/
Solstice Scents
Admin
Solstice Scents

PostSubject: Re: Forums You Guys Would Like To See?   Forums You Guys Would Like To See? EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 2:08 pm

HottieMcNaughty wrote:
The only thing I can think of is more technical. Perhaps a place for forum issues/suggestions? Like if you're having a technical problem with the forum, not product related?

Thanks, Hottie. This is a great idea and I will create something. I might do a sticky thread or a forum but I will have something. Smile
Back to top Go down
Simone

Simone

PostSubject: Re: Forums You Guys Would Like To See?   Forums You Guys Would Like To See? EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 12:49 am

I personally would love to see an appreciation topic/thread/forum because I don't have a facebook account and I would enjoy having a place where I could post just how much I love and appreciate Angela's fantastic CS! I got my package today and it feels like Christmas. Thanks Angela! <3
Back to top Go down
sweetgardenangel

sweetgardenangel

PostSubject: Re: Forums You Guys Would Like To See?   Forums You Guys Would Like To See? EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 11:08 am

Simone wrote:
I personally would love to see an appreciation topic/thread/forum because I don't have a facebook account and I would enjoy having a place where I could post just how much I love and appreciate Angela's fantastic CS! I got my package today and it feels like Christmas. Thanks Angela! <3

I think that's the greatest idea, to add under SS category for perhaps "Appreciation". I had to post a thank you in another category that was prob inappropriate. But I give this a definite thumbs up idea.
bounce
Back to top Go down
Solstice Scents
Admin
Solstice Scents

PostSubject: Re: Forums You Guys Would Like To See?   Forums You Guys Would Like To See? EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 12:57 pm

If you guys want to post a specific thread or unique threads whenever you get an order and want to post about TAT, CS, pics of your order or anything, that is definitely welcome in the SS General Discussion forum! Those were some ideas I put in the sticky thread in that forum and however you guys would like to execute it is fine! I feel lame making my own appreciation thread though so if anyone wants to spearhead that or like I said, post a new thread whenever you get an order and have something to say about it, I love it!
Back to top Go down
katmish

katmish

PostSubject: Re: Forums You Guys Would Like To See?   Forums You Guys Would Like To See? EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 6:21 pm

Angela -
I'd love to see an "Ask Angela" feature under the Solstice Scents general discussion. I know that I've asked you at least one question via e-mail where your answer might have been something that other people wanted to know (I believe it was "When will Manor perfume be available?")

If you're willing to do this, it might cut down on repetitive e-mails, and I think it would help those of us who have questions.

cat

Back to top Go down
SolsticeScholar

SolsticeScholar

PostSubject: Re: Forums You Guys Would Like To See?   Forums You Guys Would Like To See? EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 9:19 pm

Ooooh, I love the "Ask Angela" idea! I promise not to post too many questions. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Solstice Scents
Admin
Solstice Scents

PostSubject: Re: Forums You Guys Would Like To See?   Forums You Guys Would Like To See? EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 10:01 pm

Back to top Go down
Sofa Nymph

Sofa Nymph

PostSubject: Re: Forums You Guys Would Like To See?   Forums You Guys Would Like To See? EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 7:36 pm

I think the forum layout is great, the only thing I'd consider changing at the moment is possibly to add a food/recipes section, it's only a suggestion though, it certainly won't affecting me using the forum if no-one else wants it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SolsticeScholar

SolsticeScholar

PostSubject: Re: Forums You Guys Would Like To See?   Forums You Guys Would Like To See? EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 10:42 pm

Sofa Nymph wrote:
I think the forum layout is great, the only thing I'd consider changing at the moment is possibly to add a food/recipes section, it's only a suggestion though, it certainly won't affecting me using the forum if no-one else wants it Very Happy

I like this idea!
Back to top Go down
Rob

Rob

PostSubject: Re: Forums You Guys Would Like To See?   Forums You Guys Would Like To See? EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 9:49 am

Angela-

You and SolsticeScholar started chatting about layering/combining different scents and it seems so interesting, I'm wondering if you could have a section for it where we can all chat about the different combos we've tried and how they worked. Heck we can even name them!

OLD CLOSETED HIPPIE- Old Cedar Magus & Patchouli Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
Solstice Scents
Admin
Solstice Scents

PostSubject: Re: Forums You Guys Would Like To See?   Forums You Guys Would Like To See? EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 3:49 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forums You Guys Would Like To See?   Forums You Guys Would Like To See? Empty

Back to top Go down

Forums You Guys Would Like To See?
Page 1 of 1