Solstice Scents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Solstice Scents Rocks !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Boogie

Solstice Scents Rocks ! Empty
PostSubject: Solstice Scents Rocks !   Solstice Scents Rocks ! EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 7:35 pm

I first heard about SS on the Bath and Body Find forum. This was when Harvest Moon was just released and everyone was going gaga for the scent. I placed my first order through the Etsy site, and have never looked back. When I like the scents and products for a company,that's a big deal to me. Many times,I like a scent list but the products leave me unsatisfied. Or the products are nice,but the customer service sucks. Not with SS: I am here to stay. geek

My favorite scents are Sandalwood Vanilla(my ultimate fav),Lace Draped Spectre,Cenobite,Dragon's Blood,Amber,Astral Temple,Enchanted Forest,and Violet Truffle. I can't pick a favorite product because I have loved everything I have tried. Creams,perfumes, and burnishing glaces are well scented, and long-lasting. The scrubs and oatmeal bath salts are exceptional. The only things I haven't tried yet have been the face products and the home oils.
Back to top Go down

Solstice Scents Rocks !
Page 1 of 1