Solstice Scents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bath Salts!

Go down 
+9
L4L_HerbalMuseFairy
Cats in the Cradle
SolsticeScholar
AngloAngel
Solstice Scents
sweetgardenangel
HottieMcNaughty
bongbunny
Rob
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
aflower

aflower

Bath Salts! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bath Salts!   Bath Salts! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 8:56 pm

I meant to be in bed already but had to first stop by here to post that Blood Bathory is beyond amazing! The color of the water is really wonderful (Norman draws his mother a bath red), the grapefruit scent is very strong (I barely used any of the salts for a giant tub) and incredibly pleasant. If anyone is on the fence about trying this when it's next available, I would absolutely recommend it without hesitation. I wish I were better at explaining scents... I can say that I am a fan of grapefruit (in perfume, cocktail, anything) already which helps and it reminded me enough of Guerlain that I selected my Shalimar hair oil (which I only dip into as a treat) as the perfect post-bath product match tonight. Citrus can go very wrong quickly, but this is a wonderful execution! I would also suggest that if you like Heat of The Night, you would appreciate this incredible bath... Yep: swoon!
Back to top Go down
Solstice Scents
Admin
Solstice Scents

Bath Salts! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bath Salts!   Bath Salts! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 9:28 am

Thank you so much for sharing! I'm thrilled to hear you like it. Shalimar is one of my favorite ("commercial") fragrances. I did not know there was a Shalimar hair oil!
Back to top Go down
http://www.solsticescents.com

Bath Salts!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2