Solstice Scents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How many soaps , salts ,and scrubs in your shower right now?

Go down 
+5
AngloAngel
sweetgardenangel
alicious
SolsticeScholar
debibob
9 posters
AuthorMessage
debibob

debibob

How many soaps , salts ,and scrubs in your shower right now? Empty
PostSubject: How many soaps , salts ,and scrubs in your shower right now?   How many soaps , salts ,and scrubs in your shower right now? EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 1:13 am

I have 15-I am pretty sure I have a problem, but it is a problem I am happy to have! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SolsticeScholar

SolsticeScholar

PostSubject: Re: How many soaps , salts ,and scrubs in your shower right now?   How many soaps , salts ,and scrubs in your shower right now? EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 8:56 pm

It present, I have two different soaps (I like to alternate scents), one scrub, and several bottles of shampoo (again like to alternate) in my shower at present. Now, if you had asked how many I have in my "goody cabinet" that is a different story! Laughing
Back to top Go down
alicious

alicious

PostSubject: Re: How many soaps , salts ,and scrubs in your shower right now?   How many soaps , salts ,and scrubs in your shower right now? EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 10:45 pm

5 soaps, 2 facial soaps, 3 scrubs + 2 scrub samples, 3 shampoos, and 6 body oils in rotation right now. I like variety!

Two of the soaps are slowly becoming one, though--I have SS Conjure and Flourish's Woodsmoke and Vanilla smooshed together. I love you
Back to top Go down
sweetgardenangel

sweetgardenangel

PostSubject: A peek into my shower...   How many soaps , salts ,and scrubs in your shower right now? EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 12:05 am

Here's my menagerie of bath products currently in the shower:

4 soaps: Grumpy Girl, Primal Elements, Haus of Gloi Olde Cider Haus and Vice

4 scrubs: Solstice Scents Fruit Cellar and Postprandial, Haus of Gloi Twice as Nice, Haus of Gloi Saft Ernte

4 Whipped Soaps: Solstice Scents Blueberry Muffin Batter & Banana Nut Bread & Astral Temple, Haus of Gloi Pumpkin Eater

Pureology Hydrating Shampoo & Conditioner

I think that about does it!
scratch
Back to top Go down
AngloAngel

AngloAngel

PostSubject: Re: How many soaps , salts ,and scrubs in your shower right now?   How many soaps , salts ,and scrubs in your shower right now? EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 2:01 am

Embarassed

OhMiGosh! I am so lacking in this department. I have... *looks in bathroom* Nothing. I gots nada. I'm going to have to rectify this situation soon! LOL
Back to top Go down
Solstice Scents
Admin
Solstice Scents

PostSubject: Re: How many soaps , salts ,and scrubs in your shower right now?   How many soaps , salts ,and scrubs in your shower right now? EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 2:58 pm

I just organized my shower so I have very little! I have a pumpkin soap a dear customer/e-friend sent me, a Villainess soap (Autumn Gala) that I use for shaving, Biolage conditioning balm, Everpure shampoo, Dove shampoo and a whipped soap test from our Winter Collection in Chocolate Peppermint Bark hehe. Oh and a Pumpkin Queen scrub from Haus of Gloi. Was trying to have complimentary fall scents going Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.solsticescents.com
sam364

PostSubject: Re: How many soaps , salts ,and scrubs in your shower right now?   How many soaps , salts ,and scrubs in your shower right now? EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 4:21 pm

Love Villainess' AG. LOVE! And, yay, a hint about the winter release!

I don't keep too many products in the shower since there isn't a lot of room, but I have several products in rotation at a given time, similar to alicious. Astral Temple whipped soap will be in rotation this month. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
goddesslynne

goddesslynne

PostSubject: Re: How many soaps , salts ,and scrubs in your shower right now?   How many soaps , salts ,and scrubs in your shower right now? EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 12:35 am

Oh dear...about 8-9 of Moona's 4 in 1's, 5 or 6 of Skindecent's conditioners, 5 or 6 cream soaps from Skindecent and Savor, a few of CocoaPink's conditioners, 4 bars of soap, a couple of containers of coffee scrub...2 Gloi scrubs, various other sugar scrubs and other shampoos & conditioners, oh, and some Isle of Eden scrubs, conditioners and shower gels.
Back to top Go down
debibob

debibob

PostSubject: Re: How many soaps , salts ,and scrubs in your shower right now?   How many soaps , salts ,and scrubs in your shower right now? EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 1:28 am

Wow! I don't feel nearly as bad!
Back to top Go down
Rob

Rob

PostSubject: Re: How many soaps , salts ,and scrubs in your shower right now?   How many soaps , salts ,and scrubs in your shower right now? EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 10:03 am

OMG... where to begin...

Soaps: Solstice Scents Monster Mash, Warlock, Enchanted Forest. Lush Pumpkin Soap. Haus of Gloi Samhain. Moonalisa Nightcrawler's Wake.

Scrubs: Villainess Smack (Bonfire, Incense, Red Woods & Unearthed layers), HoG Bubbling Scrub in Samhain, Happy Button Soap Co Sugar Scrub in Autumn Harvest

Whipped Soaps: Solstice Scents Foxcroft, Witches Cottage, Wail of the Banshee, Old Cedar Magus, Nag Champa

Shampoos: Lush Daddy-O & Karma Komba (Jay's), WEN Lavender, Gingered Pumpkin (Mine)

Shower Gels: (all in small pump bottles) Lush Aura Suavis (my FAVORITE Lush scent of all time), Blue Skies, B Electro, Uluru, Tramp, Smaragadine, Narcotik, and a bunch of others I can't remember, Moona Lisa Darkwoods, Indigo Ice

And no, I will NOT take pictures! ROFL. We do have a few shelves in the shower in the corners and a large shelving thingie in the back of the shower that holds all the bottles.

O.M.G. I am a bath and body WHORE!! Shocked affraid

Back to top Go down
sweetgardenangel

sweetgardenangel

PostSubject: Re: How many soaps , salts ,and scrubs in your shower right now?   How many soaps , salts ,and scrubs in your shower right now? EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 4:57 pm

Rob wrote:
OMG... where to begin...

Soaps: Solstice Scents Monster Mash, Warlock, Enchanted Forest. Lush Pumpkin Soap. Haus of Gloi Samhain. Moonalisa Nightcrawler's Wake.

Scrubs: Villainess Smack (Bonfire, Incense, Red Woods & Unearthed layers), HoG Bubbling Scrub in Samhain, Happy Button Soap Co Sugar Scrub in Autumn Harvest

Whipped Soaps: Solstice Scents Foxcroft, Witches Cottage, Wail of the Banshee, Old Cedar Magus, Nag Champa

Shampoos: Lush Daddy-O & Karma Komba (Jay's), WEN Lavender, Gingered Pumpkin (Mine)

Shower Gels: (all in small pump bottles) Lush Aura Suavis (my FAVORITE Lush scent of all time), Blue Skies, B Electro, Uluru, Tramp, Smaragadine, Narcotik, and a bunch of others I can't remember, Moona Lisa Darkwoods, Indigo Ice

And no, I will NOT take pictures! ROFL. We do have a few shelves in the shower in the corners and a large shelving thingie in the back of the shower that holds all the bottles.

Whee doggie! Can you run your place like a B & B and allow a sleepover?
Back to top Go down
sweetgardenangel

sweetgardenangel

PostSubject: Re: How many soaps , salts ,and scrubs in your shower right now?   How many soaps , salts ,and scrubs in your shower right now? EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 5:00 pm

Solstice Scents wrote:
I just organized my shower so I have very little! I have a pumpkin soap a dear customer/e-friend sent me, a Villainess soap (Autumn Gala) that I use for shaving, Biolage conditioning balm, Everpure shampoo, Dove shampoo and a whipped soap test from our Winter Collection in Chocolate Peppermint Bark hehe. Oh and a Pumpkin Queen scrub from Haus of Gloi. Was trying to have complimentary fall scents going Very Happy

I'd be happy to assist you in testing those Winter scented goodies!
Back to top Go down
Rob

Rob

PostSubject: Re: How many soaps , salts ,and scrubs in your shower right now?   How many soaps , salts ,and scrubs in your shower right now? EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 8:38 am

sweetgardenangel wrote:
Rob wrote:
OMG... where to begin...

Whee doggie! Can you run your place like a B & B and allow a sleepover?

LMAO! Can you just imagine the line for the bathroom and deciding "who's next??" LOL!

I completely forgot to mention the salts, but they're not actually IN the shower.. nor the glaces, nor the ganaches!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many soaps , salts ,and scrubs in your shower right now?   How many soaps , salts ,and scrubs in your shower right now? Empty

Back to top Go down

How many soaps , salts ,and scrubs in your shower right now?
Page 1 of 1