Solstice Scents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just a little update 10/26

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Solstice Scents
Admin
Solstice Scents

Just a little update 10/26 Empty
PostSubject: Just a little update 10/26   Just a little update 10/26 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 6:57 pm

Boy I love this forum. It is perfect for mini-updates that aren't blog worthy. I started a small update on FB but realize many people don't follow FB so here is a little update to touch base:

Have been super busy working on the winter goodies, which will take several more weeks of work. I'm trying to stay focused on that because the sooner I finish, the sooner I can release! Anyway, restocked Manor perfume again and Exquisite Masque for anyone waiting on those. I did make Pink Sugar and Cenobite Ganaches and I know a few of you were waiting on those. As soon as we package them, I'll get them listed. Maybe tomorrow. Still need to make one more small batch of Crumbling Crypt salts and Witch's Cottage Glace and will get those up ASAP. Also plan on making more Conjure perfume as I know I have several people waiting on that one too (forgot to mention this on FB!) This weekend we have a full plate (posting in the General Discussion section about this for those interested).

I know a few people were interested in the aforementioned products so just wanted to bring those up. Smile

EDIT 10/28: Conjure perfume is listed as is the last of the blueberry muffin batter perfume. Here's the scoop: our dang labels haven't arrived yet so we can't list the pink sugar and cenobite ganache or the cenobite or witch's cottage glaces yet. We're going pro labeling now like our new perfume labels because all this printing and cutting is really taking up a great deal of time and ink. Cool thing is that our whipped soap is going to be quite water resistant now yay! We have not ordered any labels other than those yet and those are our fastest moving products so we're going with that for now. At any rate, hang tight and all these things will be back soon. I'm sorry, but we will not be able to hold any items by request. Will let everyone know when they are up (maybe Monday if our labels arrive). Also, I did make a last batch of Crumbling Crypt salts so those will be listed at the same time. Really focusing on Winter goodies so other GC items are going to be sporadically stocked until then so if there is something you *need*, you might want to grab it as I'm not actively doing lots of GC right now.

EDIT 11/2: We received our labels from the printers today after a delay due to a blizzard (co is up north). They look amazing. The really lousy part is that they completely didn't ship the 500 glace labels we ordered UGH. So ANOTHER delay. Hopefully we'll have an option to have them shipped today and they can be here on Friday or Saturday so we can list all the dang Glace I made. I'm sorry for further delay for those of you who are waiting on Witch's Cottage Glace. Since we do have the body ganache stickers in, we will be able to list some Ganaches that we made soon, though. Also, several perfumes that were out of stock are now back in stock. We also listed Crumbling Crypt salts for those of you waiting on them! Still working heavily on the Winter goodies but have been trying to sneak as much GC items into production as I possibly can while still meeting our daily goals for product making.

I have removed samples for the Gourmand Collection from the inventory. Since that collection is limited, I am selling only the remaining perfume (very limited supplies left) and so it makes no sense to sell samples when I might not be able to sell you a full size in the near future. You may still select any of the 3 as a free sample at checkout (while those last), if you haven't tried them and would like to.

**Just listed Pink Sugar and Cenobite Ganaches.

Last edited by Solstice Scents on Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:02 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.solsticescents.com
lookingglass

lookingglass

PostSubject: Re: Just a little update 10/26   Just a little update 10/26 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 10:36 pm

Thanks for the update! I know I will have holiday shopping to do over here! santa
Back to top Go down
caligirl38

caligirl38

PostSubject: Re: Just a little update 10/26   Just a little update 10/26 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 11:23 am

Ohhh witches cottage in glace mmmmm. Did you make a glace in manor? I need that I love my perfume and ganache. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Solstice Scents
Admin
Solstice Scents

PostSubject: Re: Just a little update 10/26   Just a little update 10/26 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 6:03 pm

Conjure perfume is listed as is the last of the blueberry muffin batter perfume. Here's the scoop: our dang labels haven't arrived yet so we can't list the pink sugar and cenobite ganache or the cenobite or witch's cottage glaces yet. We're going pro labeling now like our new perfume labels because all this printing and cutting is really taking up a great deal of time and ink. Cool thing is that our whipped soap is going to be quite water resistant now yay! We have not ordered any labels other than those yet and those are our fastest moving products so we're going with that for now. At any rate, hang tight and all these things will be back soon. I'm sorry, but we will not be able to hold any items by request. Will let everyone know when they are up (maybe Monday if our labels arrive). Also, I did make a last batch of Crumbling Crypt salts so those will be listed at the same time. Really focusing on Winter goodies so other GC items are going to be sporadically stocked until then so if there is something you *need*, you might want to grab it as I'm not actively doing lots of GC right now.

caligirl38 - I did make the Manor in a glace but we're currently sold out. There will be more in the future but I don't think super soon as I'm really trying to make lots of winter stuff currently. I love you
Back to top Go down
caligirl38

caligirl38

PostSubject: Re: Just a little update 10/26   Just a little update 10/26 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 6:24 pm

As long as there is more manor in the future I'm good lol. Can't wait for winter offerings. And hurray on new water proof labels on the whipped soaps. I just put a piece of clear packing tape over mine. Omg witches cottage whipped soap is killer good...hugs Donna
Back to top Go down
Solstice Scents
Admin
Solstice Scents

PostSubject: Re: Just a little update 10/26   Just a little update 10/26 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 2:38 pm

UPDATE 11/2: We received our labels from the printers today after a delay due to a blizzard (co is up north). They look amazing. The really lousy part is that they completely didn't ship the 500 glace labels we ordered UGH. So ANOTHER delay. Hopefully we'll have an option to have them shipped today and they can be here on Friday or Saturday so we can list all the dang Glace I made. I'm sorry for further delay for those of you who are waiting on Witch's Cottage Glace. Since we do have the body ganache stickers in, we will be able to list some Ganaches that we made soon, though. Also, several perfumes that were out of stock are now back in stock. We also listed Crumbling Crypt salts for those of you waiting on them! Still working heavily on the Winter goodies but have been trying to sneak as much GC items into production as I possibly can while still meeting our daily goals for product making.
Back to top Go down
Solstice Scents
Admin
Solstice Scents

PostSubject: Re: Just a little update 10/26   Just a little update 10/26 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 11:02 pm

I have removed samples for the Gourmand Collection from the inventory. Since that collection is limited, I am selling only the remaining perfume (very limited supplies left) and so it makes no sense to sell samples when I might not be able to sell you a full size in the near future. You may still select any of the 3 as a free sample at checkout (while those last), if you haven't tried them and would like to.

**Just listed Pink Sugar and Cenobite Ganaches.
Back to top Go down
lookingglass

lookingglass

PostSubject: Re: Just a little update 10/26   Just a little update 10/26 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 9:48 pm

How long will the Autumn Collection be up? ...and is Foxcroft coming back?
Back to top Go down
Solstice Scents
Admin
Solstice Scents

PostSubject: Re: Just a little update 10/26   Just a little update 10/26 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 10:47 am

lookingglass wrote:
How long will the Autumn Collection be up? ...and is Foxcroft coming back?

I'm not actively making anymore of the Autumn Collection so what's up is all I have. It'll stay up until it essentially sells out as I have actual quantity listed. A lot of people will probably pick up a few things along with the Winter Collection as that is what usually happens when I do a crossover.

The only thing I am actively doing is trying to keep the fall scents (not the Gourmand Collection ones) stocked in perfume format for a little bit. I will have more Foxcroft soon and will post restock info on Twitter and Facebook when they're ready.
Back to top Go down
SolsticeScholar

SolsticeScholar

PostSubject: Re: Just a little update 10/26   Just a little update 10/26 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 12:47 pm

Any idea when you will give us a preview of the Winter Collection? I have been dying of suspense trying to speculate what wonderful new scents you have created. Bring on the incense and woods! I love you
Back to top Go down
Solstice Scents
Admin
Solstice Scents

PostSubject: Re: Just a little update 10/26   Just a little update 10/26 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 1:33 pm

Not sure yet, hun. There are still a few unnamed and I was considering posting in the Members' Only forum with a preview and letting you guys know which ones are still unnamed at this point. I'm just swamped actually making the stuff so we'll see. We're kind of leaning towards the 18th (originally wanted the 15th but not sure we'll have enough time to do that) as far as a release date but I know G is going to want to start packages that Sat and that's his Bday! I don't want him working on his Bday so we'll see. I'll post when I know more.
Back to top Go down
Solstice Scents
Admin
Solstice Scents

PostSubject: Re: Just a little update 10/26   Just a little update 10/26 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 1:34 pm

Restocked Perfumes in: Cocoa Mallow, Spellbound Woods, Foxcroft, Pharaoh, Monster Mash and Travelers

http://www.solsticescents.com/RECENTLY-ADDED_c_52.html
Back to top Go down
SolsticeScholar

SolsticeScholar

PostSubject: Re: Just a little update 10/26   Just a little update 10/26 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 2:40 pm

Angela, is the Conjure home fragrance oil limited edition, or is it something that will be restocked regularly? I ask because if it's limited to the Autumn release I need to stock up so my house can smell good. I like Conjure as a perfume, but it is really amazing as a home scent!
Back to top Go down
Solstice Scents
Admin
Solstice Scents

PostSubject: Re: Just a little update 10/26   Just a little update 10/26 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 6:07 pm

No that one is not LE, just out for the time being. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a little update 10/26   Just a little update 10/26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a little update 10/26
Page 1 of 1