Solstice Scents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Outpost, you are MINE!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AngloAngel

AngloAngel

Outpost, you are MINE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Outpost, you are MINE!!!   Outpost, you are MINE!!! EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 12:12 pm

I think the hardest part about ordering this time around was choosing a free sample! LOL

I actually was going to hold off my order until after Christmas due to some unexpected happenings, but as luck would have it... I'm snaggin' up an Outpost BG!!!

Get this:

I had ordered a book from Amazon.com for my Husband's Birthday aaaand I did everything right, right up to 'thank you for your order. It's being processed blah-blah-blah'. I go back to look to see if it's been shipped... it's non-existant. like I never ordered in the first place.

So, I chose another seller. Did the whole thing again. Second seller says they give tracking numbers. Sure. Went back a few days later to see if I have a number... another non-existant order!

Both times my monies have been returned to me, so no hard feelings there... just weird.

Perhaps the Gods have been looking out for me, I don't know. But what I do know is that now I get to enjoy one of Miss Angela's wonderful Ganaches!

I can't wait!!
Back to top Go down

Outpost, you are MINE!!!
Page 1 of 1