Solstice Scents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ROSE LEATHER PREMIUM

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Solstice Scents
Admin
Solstice Scents

ROSE LEATHER PREMIUM Empty
PostSubject: ROSE LEATHER PREMIUM   ROSE LEATHER PREMIUM EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 10:36 pm

ROSE LEATHER PREMIUM
Moroccan Rose absolute, Bulgarian Rose absolute, Leather - 5ml

Rose Leather is a fresh, bright blend of rose and crisp leather. It is loaded with real Moroccan and Bulgarian rose absolutes and a special fragrance blend with an emphasis on fresh leather. The rose smells like a combination of young tea roses, voluptuous red roses and a faint trace of dried rose petals. A light green top note of leaves and thorns accompanies the rose melange on application. The roses are in the foreground of this fragrance, but they lay scattered atop a smooth black leather. The leather and rose combination translates into a surprisingly bright, fresh and lively fragrance. This rose is not bogged down by a heavy leather, it is elevated on a leather pedestal. While this bold and slightly edgy rose fragrance does contain synthetic fragrance oils, it also has a large amount of natural rose oil. If you are familiar with pure rose absolute, you will detect it here. The high quantity of natural oils in this fragrance means that the staying power is not as long as its synthetic counterparts but using real rose produces a superior effect to relying heavily on synthetic rose notes. To enhance the staying power, apply to well moisturized skin and Rose Leather will remain strong for an hour before it begins to settle into a more intimate embrace with your skin. The leather becomes more apparent at this stage. A delicate and beautiful rose will remain with a mild leather beyond the bolder first hour of wear. For the first 20 minutes of wear, the rose is the dominant note. After this point, the leather slowly begins to peak out and will continue to emerge as the rose softens.

ROSE LEATHER PREMIUM Rosele10
Back to top Go down
http://www.solsticescents.com
Melian17

PostSubject: Re: ROSE LEATHER PREMIUM   ROSE LEATHER PREMIUM EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 6:20 pm

Rose Leather is a lush rose combined with crisp leather. Compared to Black Leather, Red Lace, to me this is a more refined, ladylike leather perfume whereas BLRL was a sexy leather. It is well-balanced and the high quality of the materials is evident. A great addition to my collection of leather fragrances.
Back to top Go down
Ross W

PostSubject: Re: ROSE LEATHER PREMIUM   ROSE LEATHER PREMIUM EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 9:13 pm

A truly beautiful and sophisticated fragrance. It is rich and very adult with an excellent balance between the glorious dark rose and the even darker leather. If the companion Violet White Leather is refined, then Rose leather is sensuously rich and enveloping. As always, Angela does a wonderfully clever balancing act to ensure the fragrance has some brighter notes. This time she does it with the Rose note. She correctly states that the rose is an amalgam of fresh newly opened sweet rose, fully blown red rose and a wisp of what is best described as faint freeze dried rose petals. I think it is this last note that provides the strongest link to the leather whereas the other notes are juxtaposed to it. Sexy and provocative to the max.

Interestingly, Angela thought the Rose would make it too difficult for some men (and I would guess some women to wear). Based on a test vial I would agree with her view on this comment. I don't necessarily think that it is the Rose per say, that makes it challenging, but rather the voluptuousness that is somewhat overwhelming. Taking Angela's comment as a personal challenge, on my third test,  I tempered it with a dirt note to 'ground' it and it really worked well for me. It was still wonderfully rich, but somehow less sophisticated and wilder and more natural and of course even darker. The original Rose Leather is very adult, the dirt note made it even more so.
Back to top Go down
LittleBird

LittleBird

PostSubject: Re: ROSE LEATHER PREMIUM   ROSE LEATHER PREMIUM EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 1:05 pm

I love Violet White Leather, but where VWL is all sweet, creamy, and soft, Rose Leather is sharp, intense and in-your-face. It's all black leather whips, smoke, and bold, heavy, sour rose perfume. It has a chemical, nailpolish remover scent on my skin. Bright, sour and sharp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ROSE LEATHER PREMIUM   ROSE LEATHER PREMIUM Empty

Back to top Go down

ROSE LEATHER PREMIUM
Page 1 of 1