Solstice Scents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BOTANICAL TONER - OILY & TROUBLED COMPLEXIONS

Go down 
+2
alicious
Solstice Scents
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Solstice Scents
Admin
Solstice Scents

BOTANICAL TONER - OILY & TROUBLED COMPLEXIONS Empty
PostSubject: BOTANICAL TONER - OILY & TROUBLED COMPLEXIONS   BOTANICAL TONER - OILY & TROUBLED COMPLEXIONS EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 3:46 pm

Witch Hazel, Soothing Lavender and Organic Cucumber Waters, Green Tea & More - 4 oz.

The Botanical Toner is a combination of skin soothing, anti-inflammatory, astringent and antioxidant ingredients to assist in balancing sebum production, cleansing and calming oily and troubled skin. Packaged in a phthalate-free recycled PET plastic bottle with black disc cap.

(More details regarding each ingredient may be found on the product listing on our website, when available)

BOTANICAL TONER - OILY & TROUBLED COMPLEXIONS Botani10
Back to top Go down
http://www.solsticescents.com
alicious

alicious

PostSubject: Re: BOTANICAL TONER - OILY & TROUBLED COMPLEXIONS   BOTANICAL TONER - OILY & TROUBLED COMPLEXIONS EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 7:12 pm

This toner is wonderful! I have oily, acne prone skin that gets grumpy if I wash it more than once a day. I use this toner at the end of the day as a gentle cleaner, and it leaves my skin soft and happy.
Back to top Go down
thorton

thorton

PostSubject: Re: BOTANICAL TONER - OILY & TROUBLED COMPLEXIONS   BOTANICAL TONER - OILY & TROUBLED COMPLEXIONS EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 10:58 pm

I love this toner!!! I used to us Proactive because I am very prone to acne. I wash my face at night with Angela's Oatmeal, Coconut, Honey Masque and then follow up with the toner. I did away with my Proactive over a year ago and haven't been happier with my results.
Back to top Go down
lyeneia

lyeneia

PostSubject: Re: BOTANICAL TONER - OILY & TROUBLED COMPLEXIONS   BOTANICAL TONER - OILY & TROUBLED COMPLEXIONS EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 11:20 pm

about 2 1/2 years ago i dropped proactiv (and every other body product i was using at the time) because i began to suspect that some of the chemicals in my HBA products were contributing to frequent illnesses i was dealing with. the one thing i was never able to substitute successfully was toner, i tried half a dozen different ones (including some lunatic expensive ones) and eventually gave up and stopped using any at all. everyone always raved about this one, so i finally picked up a bottle (with my points!) and day one my skin was loving it. it's the first toner ever i can use midday to freshen up without having to go back through all my steps and re-moisturize. (my skin is oily/sensitive/acne prone, if i over dry and don't stay moisturized, it provokes more oil and breakouts.) i also use a glycolic acid serum (devita) 3 times a week to control oil and keep my pores clean and this works nicely in daily concert with that. a huge bonus is it's lack of an unpleasant smell, which is no small thing. (the last one i bought smelled like rotten bananas.) it's a good toner, does what it's supposed to do without itchy red drama. cool and nice feeling with a little tingle, dries nicely but not so fast you can't work with it, soft to the touch after and i don't have to fan or blot at it to keep it from making my moisturizer/serums sticky. definitely definitely going to stay with this one, no wonder everyone's been keeping Angela so busy making these by the case.

lyen farao
Back to top Go down
lyeneia

lyeneia

PostSubject: Re: BOTANICAL TONER - OILY & TROUBLED COMPLEXIONS   BOTANICAL TONER - OILY & TROUBLED COMPLEXIONS EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 5:47 pm

alicious wrote:
This toner is wonderful! I have oily, acne prone skin that gets grumpy if I wash it more than once a day. I use this toner at the end of the day as a gentle cleaner, and it leaves my skin soft and happy.

you know i found out the same thing?! took me years to get that through my head, because i just HAD to wash twice. i'd been feeling peevy about it until i started using Angela's toner. i get to feel clean midday and before bed without starting a back alley brawl with my skin.

farao
Back to top Go down
Moonsel

PostSubject: Re: BOTANICAL TONER - OILY & TROUBLED COMPLEXIONS   BOTANICAL TONER - OILY & TROUBLED COMPLEXIONS EmptyWed May 29, 2013 1:35 pm

I am so in love with this toner!
My skin really looks better since I use this and my skin can be horrible sometimes
Back to top Go down
elliejelly

elliejelly

PostSubject: Re: BOTANICAL TONER - OILY & TROUBLED COMPLEXIONS   BOTANICAL TONER - OILY & TROUBLED COMPLEXIONS EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 8:13 pm

I absolutely adore this toner! I'm very much used to, and prefer witch hazel as a toner but wasn't very fond of the fact that it contained alcohol, so almost every time I used it, my skin would feel tight, and maybe it was coincidence but I used to get very stubborn dry patches at the top of my cheeks. I've been using this toner for well over a month and the dry patches have not returned, and my skin does feel much softer and ready for my moisturiser, which is rose hip oil Smile

For reference my skin type is combination to oily, very blackhead prone skin, so I really like to use a toner in my routine to make sure the pores are as clean as they can be. My skincare routine is just my facial cleanser, this toner, 2% BHA liquid (Paula's Choice) and rose hip oil, and the toner just really complements my routine.

I really like the smell as well, thought I do like the smell of witch hazel xD However the smell of witch hazel isn't too strong as the essential oils and other botanicals give it a slightly fresher fragrance, it's quite pleasant and goes away very quickly when applied to the skin. The toner doesn't leave a sticky feeling, which I thought might have been the case as it contains glycerin, but it doesn't, and dries down quite quickly.

I only really have positive things to say about this product and hopefully I will always have the finances to be able to repurchase this constantly Smile
Back to top Go down
http://personellietea.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BOTANICAL TONER - OILY & TROUBLED COMPLEXIONS   BOTANICAL TONER - OILY & TROUBLED COMPLEXIONS Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1