Solstice Scents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mindy's contest entry

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sweetgardenangel

sweetgardenangel

Mindy's contest entry Empty
PostSubject: Mindy's contest entry   Mindy's contest entry EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 7:31 pm

By being an avid MUA B & B follower, I unearthed a best-kept secret. The secet was discovering Solstice Scents. I am an avid fan of the scents, considering them absolutely awesome. Not just attracted by scent alone, these decadent bath products have a definite benefit to my skin, not to mention my well-being as I inhale them!

So far, I am totally impressed by Pumpkin Spice Latte. The Ganache and the Perfume catapults me into my comfort zone, as I whiff all day long. Cafe Mallowmel was my first entrance into SS's world. I am still highly addicted to this Burnishing Glace & Ganache and would like to get the Perfume eventually. In the area of scrubs, I purchased Fruit Cellar and again, not a bit a disappointment, but rather, delight, as the entire bathroom takes on the air of a winery, of finely crushed grapes, during crushing season, that is. The scrub itself, has just enough oil to be moisturizing, and just enough grainy material to justify being called a "scrub." I look forward to more scrubs and have Postprandial on my Wish List.

Due to the "talk" about Spellbound Woods, I bought the Burnishing Glace and Ganache without first trying samples. My fault. My skin chemistry just doesn't jive with this applauded product, unfortunately. So I'm still on the fence about it.

All in all, Solstice Scents remains at the top of my etailer list, as I will keep returning to experience more wonderful, unique scents! Thank you, SS!
Back to top Go down

Mindy's contest entry
Page 1 of 1