Solstice Scents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vote for your favorite of the Fall 2011 releases!

Go down 
+11
greeneyedgirl11
snowy
jessiekins1
DancingFox
alicious
SolsticeScholar
goddesslynne
Solstice Scents
lyeneia
AngloAngel
Rob
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

What is your favorite scent from the Fall 2011 collection?
Manor
Vote for your favorite of the Fall 2011 releases! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap41%Vote for your favorite of the Fall 2011 releases! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 41% [ 19 ]
Thornwood Thicket
Vote for your favorite of the Fall 2011 releases! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap15%Vote for your favorite of the Fall 2011 releases! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 7 ]
Devil's Tongue
Vote for your favorite of the Fall 2011 releases! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap7%Vote for your favorite of the Fall 2011 releases! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
Witches Cottage
Vote for your favorite of the Fall 2011 releases! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap20%Vote for your favorite of the Fall 2011 releases! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 9 ]
Gehenna
Vote for your favorite of the Fall 2011 releases! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap4%Vote for your favorite of the Fall 2011 releases! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 2 ]
Foxcroft
Vote for your favorite of the Fall 2011 releases! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap13%Vote for your favorite of the Fall 2011 releases! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 46

AuthorMessage
Solstice Scents
Admin
Solstice Scents

Vote for your favorite of the Fall 2011 releases! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vote for your favorite of the Fall 2011 releases!   Vote for your favorite of the Fall 2011 releases! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 2:23 pm

AngloAngel wrote:
Rob wrote:
AngloAngel wrote:
cheers I did it! I did it! I did it! cheers

I placed my first SS order (albeit a shmall one!) and I'm soooo excited!!

I purchased Witch's Cottage for my Mum (An X-mas gift, don'cha know?), and asked for Manor as my first free sample. I also asked (very nicely, I might add!) for a sample of Foxcroft as my second freebie! SQUEEE!!! I can't WAIT!! I'm going to sleep by my mail box until it arrives, I swear!! Sleep

cheers

YAY AA! Let the addiction begin..... /snicker

I know, right! Aaand I saw that she is even going to include a sample of Harvest Moon!!! I'm so excited! I'm going to go and get my sleeping bag set up! Sleep Sleep

hehe...I saw you mention Harvest Moon on one of your posts here. Very Happy I hope something in your first order turns out to be a winner for you. Remember to skin test the scents since the cold sniff is usually not an accurate depiction of the true scent.
Back to top Go down
http://www.solsticescents.com
Rob

Rob

PostSubject: Re: Vote for your favorite of the Fall 2011 releases!   Vote for your favorite of the Fall 2011 releases! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 3:13 pm

Solstice Scents wrote:
AngloAngel wrote:
Rob wrote:
AngloAngel wrote:

I purchased Witch's Cottage for my Mum (An X-mas gift, don'cha know?), and asked for Manor as my first free sample. I also asked (very nicely, I might add!) for a sample of Foxcroft as my second freebie! SQUEEE!!! I can't WAIT!! I'm going to sleep by my mail box until it arrives, I swear!! Sleep

cheers

I know, right! Aaand I saw that she is even going to include a sample of Harvest Moon!!! I'm so excited! I'm going to go and get my sleeping bag set up! Sleep Sleep

hehe...I saw you mention Harvest Moon on one of your posts here. Very Happy I hope something in your first order turns out to be a winner for you. Remember to skin test the scents since the cold sniff is usually not an accurate depiction of the true scent.

That is SO true. Foxcroft is probably the biggest surprise of all! Smile

Back to top Go down
AngloAngel

AngloAngel

PostSubject: Re: Vote for your favorite of the Fall 2011 releases!   Vote for your favorite of the Fall 2011 releases! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 10:56 pm

Rob wrote:
Solstice Scents wrote:
AngloAngel wrote:
Rob wrote:
AngloAngel wrote:

cheers

That is SO true. Foxcroft is probably the biggest surprise of all! Smile

*SQUEEE!!* I can't wait! From reading everything in here plus personal experience (that's how I know about my reaction to certain Musks...) I can't wait to get them on my wrists so I can go in to work and run my arms under my co-workers noses saying, "Smell me! I have a good sniffie!!" lol!
Back to top Go down
AngloAngel

AngloAngel

PostSubject: Re: Vote for your favorite of the Fall 2011 releases!   Vote for your favorite of the Fall 2011 releases! - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 11:35 pm

Miss Angela,

Thank you SOoooo much for including Harvest Moon in my order! I fell in love with it as soon as I uncorked it! I love you I love you I love you Everything smells so good! I can't wait to place my next order with you.
Back to top Go down
Rob

Rob

PostSubject: Re: Vote for your favorite of the Fall 2011 releases!   Vote for your favorite of the Fall 2011 releases! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 9:20 am

AngloAngel wrote:
Miss Angela,

Thank you SOoooo much for including Harvest Moon in my order! I fell in love with it as soon as I uncorked it! I love you I love you I love you Everything smells so good! I can't wait to place my next order with you.

Oh I love it!! cheers

At least if we all go broke, we'll go broke together, with good friends around... and best of all, we'll smell GREAT!!

lol!

Back to top Go down
Solstice Scents
Admin
Solstice Scents

PostSubject: Re: Vote for your favorite of the Fall 2011 releases!   Vote for your favorite of the Fall 2011 releases! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 5:51 pm

AngloAngel wrote:
Miss Angela,

You're so welcome. I'm glad you liked it!! I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.solsticescents.com
Rob

Rob

PostSubject: Re: Vote for your favorite of the Fall 2011 releases!   Vote for your favorite of the Fall 2011 releases! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 8:50 am

OK...

Since we've all had plenty of time trying all of the fall releases and it wasn't fair to list just ONE favorite, how about if we each list what we liked by number? (1 being your favorite and the last number being your least) Your list would include anything that was newly released for Autumn, including Wail of the Banshee and Crumbling Crypt.

Here's mine!

1. Foxcroft
2. Wail of the Banshee
3. Devil's Tongue
4. Crumbling Crypt
5. Manor
6. Gehenna
7. Witches Cottage
8. Thornwood Thicket

LOL 1-7 are very close, there's a big difference between my liking Witches Cottage and Thornwood Thicket. This list has changed on me a few times, but I'm pretty sure that this is how I overall liked them. Manor was #1 for a while and still is reaaalllly loved (even though it's #5), but Foxcroft just beat them all... and the salts... those scents are mind blowing. Devil's Tongue is just soooo unique. GIVE ME DARK AND DANK!!! Wink

PS- Angela- Greg was spot on about Foxcroft. I'll await his next recommendation! Wink

Back to top Go down
SolsticeScholar

SolsticeScholar

PostSubject: Re: Vote for your favorite of the Fall 2011 releases!   Vote for your favorite of the Fall 2011 releases! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 10:15 am

For me it's:

1. Manor (hands down, I think this is my most worn SS scent ever and has been my go to).
2. Devil's Tongue (also have a ton of love for this one and would like to see it go GC as it is a very unique leather blend).
3. Gehenna (again, I think this one should go GC because there is nothing else in the catalog with red musk. It is a beautiful balance between red musk and dragon's blood and I prefer it to straight Dragon's Blood or Nag Champa).
4. Foxcroft
5. Witch's Cottage
6. Thornwood Thicket (I was hoping for more incense and less berry...alas).
Back to top Go down
AngloAngel

AngloAngel

PostSubject: Re: Vote for your favorite of the Fall 2011 releases!   Vote for your favorite of the Fall 2011 releases! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 11:34 am

I'm going with:

1. Harvest Moon
2. Manor (This was actually a close second! I had to flip a coin!)
3. Witch's Cottage
4. Foxcroft
Back to top Go down
caligirl38

caligirl38

PostSubject: Re: Vote for your favorite of the Fall 2011 releases!   Vote for your favorite of the Fall 2011 releases! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 10:51 am

Manor manor and did I mention I cheers manor. Hubby loved it on me and he's not a I love that scent your wearing kind of guy rendeer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vote for your favorite of the Fall 2011 releases!   Vote for your favorite of the Fall 2011 releases! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vote for your favorite of the Fall 2011 releases!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2