Solstice Scents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SPICED CRANBERRY & SPRUCE (Recurring Winter)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Solstice Scents
Admin
Solstice Scents

SPICED CRANBERRY & SPRUCE (Recurring Winter) Empty
PostSubject: SPICED CRANBERRY & SPRUCE (Recurring Winter)   SPICED CRANBERRY & SPRUCE (Recurring Winter) EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 7:06 pm

SPICED CRANBERRY & SPRUCE
Sugared Cranberries & Spruce Essential Oil

Offered each year in the Winter Collection. Has been previously offered in Bar Soap, Whipped Soap and Bath Salts.

Description: Tart plump sugared cranberries with a whimsical wisp of spice in the background and a soft and subtle Spruce Essential Oil combine to bring a very wintery holiday blend to you this year. Smells like a coniferous cranberry juice!

SPICED CRANBERRY & SPRUCE (Recurring Winter) Winscs10
Back to top Go down
http://www.solsticescents.com
jessmss

jessmss

PostSubject: Re: SPICED CRANBERRY & SPRUCE (Recurring Winter)   SPICED CRANBERRY & SPRUCE (Recurring Winter) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 12:03 am

There is just something about the smell of cranberries and spruce coming from a warm December bath that makes me smile. The salts created a seasonal getaway right in my bathroom. It's a gorgeous, strong scent that is unisex, IMO. I will be making this a staple of my holiday celebrations.
Back to top Go down
LittleBird

LittleBird

PostSubject: Re: SPICED CRANBERRY & SPRUCE (Recurring Winter)   SPICED CRANBERRY & SPRUCE (Recurring Winter) EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 10:16 am

I like the description of "coniferous cranberry juice" for this. It smells like juicy red berry (sort of like red fruit punch to me) and a hint of evergreen. I don't get too much spiciness. I really like this in the bath salts.
Back to top Go down
Rob

Rob

PostSubject: Re: SPICED CRANBERRY & SPRUCE (Recurring Winter)   SPICED CRANBERRY & SPRUCE (Recurring Winter) EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 2:54 pm

I wasn't sure of this scent when people were talking about how it smelled like fruit punch. When I first opened the jar, I thought "Oh no.. this is going to be too sweet for me", but I dumped 1/2 jar in the tub as usual. As soon as the salts hit the water, the wonderful coniferous spruce scent mixed with the tart cranberries and became a wonderful, Christmas scent! I'm not usually a fruit person, but the blending of the notes make it a real winner for me!

Back to top Go down
Letty

PostSubject: Spiced Cranberry Bath Salts   SPICED CRANBERRY & SPRUCE (Recurring Winter) EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 12:53 am

Rec'd my bath salts today and couldn't wait to try them. I wasn't sure about the smell when I first opened the jar but dumped a bunch into the bath and was pleasantly surprised by how festive and wonderful it smelled. I have to agree with the other posts about the wonderful greenery smell. It was hard leaving the tub . . .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SPICED CRANBERRY & SPRUCE (Recurring Winter)   SPICED CRANBERRY & SPRUCE (Recurring Winter) Empty

Back to top Go down

SPICED CRANBERRY & SPRUCE (Recurring Winter)
Page 1 of 1