Solstice Scents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TheAnglican's Contest entry

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheAnglican

TheAnglican

TheAnglican's Contest entry Empty
PostSubject: TheAnglican's Contest entry   TheAnglican's Contest entry EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 3:34 am

I found Solstice Scents sometime this past summer, through a thread in the Lush "Other Companies you Love" subforum.

My favorite product is the bath salts. I have chronic lower back pain, and I swear that Angela's bath salts are one of the most reliably ameliorative things I can use for my back pain. Maybe it's the magnesium in the salts, but I almost always feel better after a SS bath soak.

But really, I've loved almost everything I've had from Solstice Scents. I also cannot praise the Ghost Ganache highly enough - it's rare to find a lotion without alcohol OR fragrance oil, so my sensitive hands appreciate it.

(and yay for the forum!)
Back to top Go down
Rob

Rob

PostSubject: Re: TheAnglican's Contest entry   TheAnglican's Contest entry EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 9:02 am

YAY TA! So glad you're here! Smile

Back to top Go down
AngloAngel

AngloAngel

PostSubject: Re: TheAnglican's Contest entry   TheAnglican's Contest entry EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 4:02 am

How did I miss you?? Embarassed I has an emarassed! LOL So glad to see you TA!!
Back to top Go down
TheAnglican

TheAnglican

PostSubject: Re: TheAnglican's Contest entry   TheAnglican's Contest entry EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 11:10 pm

Hi Guys! sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TheAnglican's Contest entry   TheAnglican's Contest entry Empty

Back to top Go down

TheAnglican's Contest entry
Page 1 of 1