Solstice Scents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Morgstress' Contest Entry

Go down 
AuthorMessage
morgstress

morgstress

Morgstress' Contest Entry Empty
PostSubject: Morgstress' Contest Entry   Morgstress' Contest Entry EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 11:52 pm

First of all, YESSSS, so excited to see that Solstice has a forum now for reviews!! cheers

Okay, so I first "discovered" Solstice a few years back when their primary presence was on Etsy. I think I read some very positive reviews on another forum, and started cruising around their shop. EVERYTHING sounded fantastic, but I was out of work at the time and trying to save money, so I didn't actually place an order for the first time until earlier this year! Embarassed (I recommend that anyone reading this who hasn't ordered yet doesn't follow my example - these are soooooooooooo worth it, buy when you can!)

I've only been able to order once so far, all perfume oils, but I loved everything I got. Probably my favorite is Harvest Moon, followed up closely by Manor. I'm so eager to try more, particularly the whipped soap and body ganache! My next order has to have a full Harvest Moon in every body product available, and I need to try Dragon's Blood, Violet Truffle... too many to count!

Morgan.
Back to top Go down

Morgstress' Contest Entry
Page 1 of 1