Solstice Scents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Messed up order, totally my fault.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cats in the Cradle

Cats in the Cradle

Messed up order, totally my fault. Empty
PostSubject: Messed up order, totally my fault.   Messed up order, totally my fault. EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 3:07 pm

Just want to know if I am the only reject who totally messed up their order last night. First I couldn't get the Manor perfume to go into my cart so I added a glace and asked Angela if she could make the switch. Then I get my invoice in an email and noticed I ordered the oily skin toner instead of the normal. I feel like an idiot. Angela if you read this, you do not have to change this order around. I Rolling Eyes will just deal with it!
Back to top Go down
Solstice Scents
Admin
Solstice Scents

PostSubject: Re: Messed up order, totally my fault.   Messed up order, totally my fault. EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 4:37 pm

Just posting for everyone's benefit that this order has been handled!
Back to top Go down
http://www.solsticescents.com
alicious

alicious

PostSubject: Re: Messed up order, totally my fault.   Messed up order, totally my fault. EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 4:55 pm

I didn't mess this one up, but I did mess up Autumn I, and it was handled quickly and professionally...not that any of you are surprised by that. Wink
Back to top Go down
Cats in the Cradle

Cats in the Cradle

PostSubject: Re: Messed up order, totally my fault.   Messed up order, totally my fault. EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 5:18 pm

alicious wrote:
I didn't mess this one up, but I did mess up Autumn I, and it was handled quickly and professionally...not that any of you are surprised by that. Wink

I feel better already. Angela is the greatest fixing this for me. When that winter collection comes out I am writing everything down and not wavering from the list. SS is the best. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Solstice Scents
Admin
Solstice Scents

PostSubject: Re: Messed up order, totally my fault.   Messed up order, totally my fault. EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 5:27 pm

I'm really hoping that everything goes smoother for Winter. We are going to call our tech team and let them know a day in advance of our sale that we are going to have heavy traffic and to be prepared to clear the pipes. The thing is, they can't prevent the problem, only address it once it arises. On the night of the sale, we will also call about 10 -15 minutes ahead of time to account for hold time (sitting on hold can be anywhere from 10-25 minutes approx) and once the sale hits, it will be slow for a few minutes and hopefully by that time someone will answer the phone and clear the pipes for us.

It's the best we can do but hopefully it will cut down constant problems lasting 45 minutes down to maybe 15 minutes.

And Cats, you did nothing wrong and nothing that happened was your fault. I know the sale was stressful so you are just fine! sunny
Back to top Go down
L4L_HerbalMuseFairy

L4L_HerbalMuseFairy

PostSubject: Feeling like a total dunce....   Messed up order, totally my fault. EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 12:15 pm

Yes, guess what crime I committed???No Not paying attention. Embarassed I ordered $120 worth of goodies yesterday only to discover i was $5 under the free shipping limit...... and I found quite a few things I wanted to add to my order this morning, but tis already been shipped out (I love the fact that its on its way....you guys are awesome!!).

Is there any way that if an order is anywhere within $10 of the free shipping, that a little note pops out and says something? I found at least $20 more dollars I wish I would have spent (my version of buyer's remorse LMAO) this morning, but since its been shipped I am guessing I must be too late.
pale

Back to top Go down
Solstice Scents
Admin
Solstice Scents

PostSubject: Re: Messed up order, totally my fault.   Messed up order, totally my fault. EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 3:04 pm

Hey hon, I'm going to reply to your email in a bit but for the public wanted to say that there is nothing we can do as far as pop-ups (our site isn't that cool) and it's the customer's responsibility to look at the promos page to see what's there. I know it's frustrating but in the thick of shipping 50 orders yesterday and with how busy we are, I just can't keep up all the time. There's a lot of folks that leave questions in orders, forget to put their sample choices for things they order or forget their free sample...in other words there is a lot of follow up aside from actually getting the orders out so I don't take on the responsibility of reminding people. If I had noticed and reminded you and then someone else came down the road with the same scenario and I didn't remind them, then I can get in trouble for not reminding them so I do the best I can with customer service. There's people that want me to hold orders sometimes. If that becomes a trend and gets to be too much to handle, I'll have to do away with that too. There's just a lot of stuff on the backend we have to do other than the obvious.
Back to top Go down
Rob

Rob

PostSubject: Re: Messed up order, totally my fault.   Messed up order, totally my fault. EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 3:12 pm

Solstice Scents wrote:
Hey hon, I'm going to reply to your email in a bit but for the public wanted to say that there is nothing we can do as far as pop-ups (our site isn't that cool) and it's the customer's responsibility to look at the promos page to see what's there. I know it's frustrating but in the thick of shipping 50 orders yesterday and with how busy we are, I just can't keep up all the time. There's a lot of folks that leave questions in orders, forget to put their sample choices for things they order or forget their free sample...in other words there is a lot of follow up aside from actually getting the orders out so I don't take on the responsibility of reminding people. If I had noticed and reminded you and then someone else came down the road with the same scenario and I didn't remind them, then I can get in trouble for not reminding them so I do the best I can with customer service. There's people that want me to hold orders sometimes. If that becomes a trend and gets to be too much to handle, I'll have to do away with that too. There's just a lot of stuff on the backend we have to do other than the obvious.

Your customer service is the BEST IN THE INDUSTRY, Angela. Seriously. It's understandable that you can't keep an eye out on that kind of stuff. Smile

I love you
Back to top Go down
L4L_HerbalMuseFairy

L4L_HerbalMuseFairy

PostSubject: Re: Messed up order, totally my fault.   Messed up order, totally my fault. EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 9:32 pm

Rob wrote:
Solstice Scents wrote:

Your customer service is the BEST IN THE INDUSTRY, Angela. Seriously. It's understandable that you can't keep an eye out on that kind of stuff. Smile

I love you

Angela-
Thanks for your continued outstanding customer service!! You and Greg continually amaze me, and in no way did I mean to suggest that you personally keep up with how much I spent on my products. I know better now, though!! I just felt like such an idiot for not seeing it the day before, and I assumed it was too late to do anything about it. I appreciate everything that you do. Keep up the good work Smile I love you

Back to top Go down
Cats in the Cradle

Cats in the Cradle

PostSubject: Re: Messed up order, totally my fault.   Messed up order, totally my fault. EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 8:39 pm

I totally understand that scenario. I could see myself doing that, LOL. If it was any other etailer they probably wouldn't have even looked at your order yet let alone ship it. The price of doing business with Angela and G Smile

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Messed up order, totally my fault.   Messed up order, totally my fault. Empty

Back to top Go down

Messed up order, totally my fault.
Page 1 of 1