Solstice Scents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Redeeming Points

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sweetgardenangel

sweetgardenangel

Redeeming Points Empty
PostSubject: Redeeming Points   Redeeming Points EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 6:14 pm

Hi,
I have a 232 points and wish to redeem them later tonight when the Winter Collection debuts. Is there an area at the checkout that you redeem them, and put the rest of the balance owed on Paypal? TIA for any information.
Back to top Go down
Solstice Scents
Admin
Solstice Scents

Redeeming Points Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redeeming Points   Redeeming Points EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 7:58 pm

HOW DOES THE REWARDS POINTS PROGRAM WORK?:
You must have an account to use the rewards points system on solsticescents.com. To register for an account please click on My Account and select Create Account.
To begin accruing points, you must first be logged into your account before you purchase items. For each dollar you spend on Solstice Scents products, you will be rewarded 1 point.
Once you have earned 200 points you will be able to redeem a $20.00 gift card good for use on any items in our store.

TO VIEW OR REDEEM YOUR REWARDS POINTS:
You must first have an account. Please click here if you do not already have an account to sign up.

Under My Rewards, you can view your total points.
To review your points, click View Details next to My Rewards.
To redeem your points, click Redeem next to View Details.
You will now see the Gift Certificate as the only redeemable item. DO NOT CLICK ON THE GIFT CERTIFICATE! Click on Redeem below the product description.
After redeeming your Gift Certificate, you will be sent an email with your Gift Certificate code and balance.
To view the balance of your Gift Certificate, enter the Gift Certificate code on the bottom of your My Account page, enter the verification code then click GO.

You put the code you receive in the email into the gift certificate/coupon code box in the cart at checkout and click "go" just like you would if you had a "real" GC

Solsticescents.com reserves the right to discontinue or modify the terms and conditions of the Rewards program at any time.
Solsticescents.com Gift Certificates are not redeemable as cash.
Back to top Go down
http://www.solsticescents.com
Solstice Scents
Admin
Solstice Scents

Redeeming Points Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redeeming Points   Redeeming Points EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 7:59 pm

I'd suggest going ahead and doing this so you have your code ready.
Back to top Go down
aimeesue

Redeeming Points Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redeeming Points   Redeeming Points EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 9:44 pm

Can you use more than one at a time? (Sorry, I just figured the point system out Embarassed )
Back to top Go down
Solstice Scents
Admin
Solstice Scents

Redeeming Points Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redeeming Points   Redeeming Points EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 9:45 pm

aimeesue wrote:
Can you use more than one at a time? (Sorry, I just figured the point system out Embarassed )

Yes. Enter your code one at a time and you should see a $40 discount. Smile
Back to top Go down
aimeesue

Redeeming Points Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redeeming Points   Redeeming Points EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 9:51 pm

Solstice Scents wrote:
aimeesue wrote:

Yes. Enter your code one at a time and you should see a $40 discount. Smile
Thanks! Smile
Back to top Go down
TheAnglican

TheAnglican

Redeeming Points Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redeeming Points   Redeeming Points EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 3:13 am

Has the Rewards Points program information disappeared from the Solstice Scents main page, or am I crazy? I guess I was kind of wondering if the program was still in effect, or whether or not it might be being phased out?

I would be a little disappointed if the Rewards Program would disappear, but I'd still keep buying SS stuff without question.
Back to top Go down
Liber Vix

Liber Vix

Redeeming Points Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redeeming Points   Redeeming Points EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 7:26 pm

I still see the info for it on the FAQ page, and I got points for my last order which was on January 2nd, so as far as I know it's still going on Smile
Back to top Go down
http://libervix.blogspot.com/
TheAnglican

TheAnglican

Redeeming Points Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redeeming Points   Redeeming Points EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 8:00 pm

Embarassed Um, yeah, I see the relevant info on the FAQ page now. That's what I get for trying to think substantively late on a Friday night!
Back to top Go down
Solstice Scents
Admin
Solstice Scents

Redeeming Points Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redeeming Points   Redeeming Points EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 9:04 pm

Hey guys, I have no intention of phasing out the rewards point program. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Redeeming Points Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redeeming Points   Redeeming Points Empty

Back to top Go down

Redeeming Points
Page 1 of 1