Solstice Scents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SNOWSHOE PASS (Winter Collection 2011)

Go down 
+20
Georgie
Never7where
dawntreader25
shibamistress
AudSS
Rob
lov2read68
rivercitylizzy
greenphoenix
rinster
katmish
StarSylvie
alicious
movezerb
Fascinoma
LittleBird
lookingglass
debibob
s.supreme
Solstice Scents
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
considerthelilies

SNOWSHOE PASS (Winter Collection 2011) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNOWSHOE PASS (Winter Collection 2011)   SNOWSHOE PASS (Winter Collection 2011) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 2:41 pm

I didn't like this scent much at first. It's nice, I thought, but nothing particularly special. And those "cold winds", yeah, I'm not getting those. But oh my goodness, I let this set for a few weeks and it's sweet and musky and it SMELLS COLD! How is that even possible? I said that Owl Creek smells like a darker cream soda type brown, but this one smells white. It's very similar to the dry down of Chiffon, but sweeter and muskier--but in a very lite way, with more vanilla thrown in for good measure. Don't get me wrong though, this isn't a vanilla-heavy scent at all! It's gorgeous and I love it and I wear it whenever I feel like it because I do what I want. Wink
Back to top Go down
chloe92us

SNOWSHOE PASS (Winter Collection 2011) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNOWSHOE PASS (Winter Collection 2011)   SNOWSHOE PASS (Winter Collection 2011) - Page 2 EmptySat May 13, 2017 12:03 pm

I agree that this is a soft scent. The musk reads a little too sweet on my skin, on the cusp of a floral somehow, and stays pretty linear.  There isn't enough vanilla for me to classify it as a vanilla scent in my book. There is something that doesn't work with my skin chemistry though, so unfortunately this didn't work for me.
Back to top Go down

SNOWSHOE PASS (Winter Collection 2011)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2