Solstice Scents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Winter ready!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cats in the Cradle

Cats in the Cradle

Winter ready! Empty
PostSubject: Winter ready!   Winter ready! EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 6:01 pm

Here's the stuff I got so far...

My absolute favorite turned out to be Dark Ginger Spice Cake which I got in a ganache. I can't stop sniffing the tub it is so good. Just like a gingerbread on steroids. It is wonderful layered with my Ginger Vanilla glace. Hopefully if I get a chance at the restock of salts I am going for a glace in the Dark ginger also.

Angela's whipped scrub in Roasted Chestnuts and marshmallows is outstanding. It is such a warm, smooth scent. I have tried scrubs which smell great in the shower but with Angela's the scents stays with me all night. Got this is a ganache too, thankfully!

Black Christmas soap is also another winner. This is winter in a soap, period.

Sugarvale ganache is another winner. I love foodie scents and this definitely fits. It is real good layered with Cenobite.

I got samples in almost all but Snowshoe pass which I will remedy on my next order. I only one I did not care for is Flintlock, just too masculine for me. Rum soaked raisins and Spiked Nog and Nutmeg are good also.
Back to top Go down

Winter ready!
Page 1 of 1